“Delicious food & wine!”
Review of Cais I

Cais I
Ranked #90 of 189 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Delicious food & wine!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Called in here on -our last night unfortunately- otherwise would've been more often. My husban and I both had the steaks- absolutely mouthwatering. Then the apple pie & icecream - delicious. There are loads of great restaurants in Vilamoura but this ones def worth a visit. Had a lovely Sauv blanc wine too, Would highly recommend.

England, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is a lovely restaurant.
We only found this restaurant on our last day of our holiday otherwise would have visited again.
We had a great meal of prawns, calamari, the portions size were very good and the service was great.

Glasgow
“fabulous dinner with a great view”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Had a great meal with my husband here. I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 courses. Great goats cheese starter, fantastic steak Portuguese style topped off with the best apple pie I've ever had. Service was great. Although not as cheap as some places it was no more expensive than a meal in Glasgow only better. Service was great and the waiters were very attentive. Would go bavk

London, United Kingdom
“Steak-tastic with the best waiter ever”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The steaks here are great. We have been to Vilamoura 3 times and usually visit this restaurant at least twice per trip. We have never ordered a disappointing choice from the menu including burgers and salads. Good service generally, but our waiter on this last trip was definitely the best waiter I can remember.

Visited August 2013
Ponta Delgada, Portugal
“Good food but not that good service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We have dinner here in a later hour but there was still a line. The first impression was not that good because the service was bad, slow and confuse.
The food was good although..

Visited August 2013