Stayed here 17th to 21st November. Although the villa's bathroom fittings and some kitchen appliances are a little worn this is reflected in the price. The accommodation is spotlessly clean and very well equipped including electric heaters for the chilly evenings, ( you may wish to bring soap, flannel and hairdryer amongst your personal items). If you are arriving after reception is closed your envelope with instructions is left in the door. The supermarket in Villamoura is a couple of minutes drive away and you can stock up on drinks and snacks to enjoy by the pool. The peaceful setting is its biggest selling point, no noisy neighbours, well kept gardens teeming with birds and a great place to relax. The family of black cats visited for scraps everyday and proved to be lucky for us in the casino. The villamoura casino is worth a visit, it opens around 3pm, no membership required , no dress code and plenty of 1c, 2c, 5c and 10c slots including british favourites such as cleopatra, white orchid etc. If you are driving to albufeira for the evening the happy house chinese restaurant has an all you can eat buffet for 10.99, it opens at 6.30 and is always busy, the restaurant in the sister property prado do golf is also worth a visit as it is good value, a meal for 2 with a drink is around 30 euros. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return again in the spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prado Villas is a small, private development of 18 well appointed two bedroom linked villas, ideal for those seeking a self catering holiday in Vilamoura. The villas are set out in extensive grounds, with the communal swimming pool (unheated) and its large terrace area at the heart of the complex and framed by landscaped gardens. With only 18 villas, guests are ensured that their stay will be quiet, relaxed and free from the noise and disruptions of larger resorts. Located at the end of a cul de sac and bordering the 13th Fairway of the Old Course the tranquility of Prado Villas is retained even in the busier summer months. Each villa offers:•2 spacious bedrooms with twin beds with fitted wardrobes and drawers•One en suite shower room and a separate bathroom with a bath/shower, bidet, toilet & sink•A well equipped kitchen including oven, hob, fridge/freezer, kettle, crockery and utensils•A generous open plan lounge/dining room with defined areas including dining table and chairs and relaxed seating•A private sun terrace through sliding doors from the lounge, with table and chairs. Additional features include:•Satellite TV•A safety deposit box (2 euros per day)•Full length mirrors in the bedrooms•Hair drier•Ironing board and iron•Shutters on the windows•Maid service is twice a week, change of towels mid week (pool/beach towels are not provided), change of linen (more than 7 nights). Our friendly reception team will endeavour to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible and are able to assist with all requests including:•Booking airport transfers•Booking taxis, car hire and bicycle hire•Booking of green fees across the Algarve with up to a 30% discount•Organisation of excursions•Local information, advice and assistance. Within walking distance or a short drive away:•Falesia Beach and the Marina (Central Vilamoura)•Old Course, Pinhal, Laguna & Millennium Golf Courses•Brown’s Sports & Leisure Centre (promotional rates available)•Health Spa•Family Golf Park (Mini Golf)•Lawn Bowling•Horse riding•Nature Reserve•Water Sports & boat trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Prado Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prado Villas Hotel Vilamoura
- Prado Hotel Vilamoura
- Prado Resort Vilamoura
- Prado Villas Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve