This is a nice, no frills complex, with lovely gardens, perfect for an out of season bargain break. In a pleasant quiet area; even though we looked out over the road and reception, it was very quiet with little traffic. There are no rowdy bars or restaurants nearby, just a supermarket 5 mins walk, and some bars/cafes about 10 mins stroll away. We used the little road train (2€ each way), or the free shuttle bus to the beaches and marina/town centre. We walked in a few times, a very nice 20-30 min stroll, mostly along a flat beautifully landscaped path. We felt very safe walking on our own. Our 1 bedroom apartment was really nice, well decorated,with huge sliding patio doors out onto a large balcony with table, chairs and washing rack. Take some pegs, as it always seemed to be windy. We found the beds a little too hard, and the bedroom dark and a bit cramped, so we slept (very well) on the sofa beds, only using the bedroom as a 'dressing room'. We had a small galley kitchen, with large fridge/freezer, hob, oven, grill, toaster, microwave, kettle and teapot. There was sufficient crockery, cutlery and utensils, plus an iron and board. We had air conditioning in the lounge and bedroom, and BBC1, Sky news and Film on 4 on a nice modern telly. We were cleaned, bins emptied and given fresh towels 4 times during our 7 night stay. Sheets were changed once, mid week. We found the staff welcoming and helpful at all times, even when we arrived at 1 AM. We were able to print our return boarding cards for 1€, and staff would book us taxi transfers eg to Albufeira (€12 return). There is a charge for internet, but we didn't need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Vilamoura at 2 Km from the Marina and Falesia Beach, the Mourabel apartments have a modern decoration, with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette, operating like an Aparthotel offering full hotel services such as cleaning and others like a normal hotel including service in Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks in our Restaurant. Guests can use for free the 3 pools and Tennis Court from the complex. Live Music in our Lobby Bar 4 to 6 times a week. Tree free daily transfers from the hotel to Vilamoura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Parque Mourabel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Parque Mourabel Apartments Hotel Vilamoura
- Parque Mourabel Vilamoura