This was the fifth time we have stayed here but the first in a junior suite. Previously we have stayed in a two bedroom suite and a double room with and without sea views so have had a range of accommodation. The junior suite was spacious and well equipped with two balconies and a shower separate from the bath. Breakfast was a buffet with good choice and we ate once in the evening. This was tasty but we like to eat in a different place every evening as the marina is just a short walk. All the staff are pleasant and helpful. I am disabled and throughout the Algarve found people happy to assist. We hired a car and went somewhere different every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina