Stayed here for 2 nights in Oct-13, hotel has a very central location very close to the marina. Sea view rooms are not quite sea view as the hotel is not located next to the beach, its a little misleading. Breakfast is reasonably average, buffet style.
Rooms and bathrooms are good size but quite old furniture. However the big complaint is that wifi is not included and costs extra, not really acceptable nowadays, it should be included. Also the room safe costs extra (you are required to rent a plastic key to activate it), no hotel should charge extra for the safety of your valuables, it should be included.
Also because corridors are tiled, it can be very noisy in the mornings with doors slamming and suitcase wheels clicking on the tiles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the Atlantic Ocean, Dom Pedro Marina is only a short stroll away from the cosmopolitan Vilamoura Marina, affording a variety of bars, nightlife, restaurants and shops. An informal and familiar ambiance is provided at the hotel, with private gardens overlooking the swimming pools. Guests can also enjoy the hotel jacuzzi. A beach bar and sunlounger area are exclusively dedicated to Dom Pedro guests, available seasonally on the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dom Pedro Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Marina Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Marina Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve
- Hotel Dom Pedro Marina