We loved this apartahotel. The reviews were mixed but we decided to book anyway & can't wait to go back. Although only two of us we booked a one bedroom apartment & it was huge, easily comfortable enough for four adults with loads of wardrobe space. I have to agree that the rooms are a bit tired looking particularly the bathroom but nonetheless it was very comfortable & the water pressure in the shower was excellent. The bed was extremely comfortable & the bedroom had a balcony adjoining the living area overlooking the beach & pool. The kitchen/dining area was ample with a separate 70's style bar. Loads of utensils even down to table cloth & napkins! The furniture should be described as retro & if the hotel do decide to renovate they could make a fortune selling the ercol style furniture in any trendy East London market. The public areas of the hotel are modern & again very comfortable particularly the sun loungers. Beautiful pool area & very friendly bar staff, they very kindly made me hot honey & lemon in the evening as I had a horrible virus. The room was cleaned daily & the entire hotel was spotlessly clean. The best thing was the location literally a few minutes walk to supermarkets, restaurants, marina & beach - totally fab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Apartment hotel & golf The hotel’s excellent location at the center of Vilamoura, facing the Casino and a short distance from the Marina, makes it easy to discover Vilamoura’s main attractions: shops, nightclubs and restaurants and bars with lovely terraces. Dom Pedro Portobelo hotel provides studios with kitchenette and spacious apartments with private balconies, most of them with a sea view. With an outdoor pool for adults and a separate wading pool for children, the hotel features a bar and a restaurant that serves Portuguese gastronomy. For golf enthusiasts, there is a Golf Desk to help you to book green fees, with special rates and conditions for our guests, as well as a courtesy shuttle bus to the 5 Dom Pedro Golf Collection golf courses in Vilamoura. On Vilamoura’s beach, only 5 minutes walk from the hotel, there is an exclusive area reserved with thatched umbrellas and loungers, as well as a beach restaurant and bar: The Búzios Beach Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Dom Pedro Portobelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Hotel Vilamoura
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Quarteira
- Dom Pedro Portobelo Vilamoura, Portugal - Algarve