“Say Hello to Manjit!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Walk along the Marina Promenade and you'll see Manjit, dressed to nines in his Indian costume, complete with Turban. The only thing is he is promoting the Chinese Restaurant!
Good food, a good laugh and great company.

1  Thank Friggett

Reviewed July 10, 2013

IF we paid half the amount for the meal it would have been fair .The location puts a large cost onto dining on the marina area. I usually find a tasty Chinese on holiday which I revisit, not on this holiday.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I ate here a couple of times when on holiday in Vilamoura and couldn't fault the food.
It was fresh, tasty and very reasonably priced.
Try it, you won't be disappointed

1  Thank DBMcL
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I spent 10 nights in Vilamoura from the 1st of June. We love dinning out and having found the Golden Dragon we were so taken by the glorious food and the extremely friendly service that we just had to go there 3 times out of the 10 that we were there. The young lady owner who served us was very sociable and friendly. If you want a meal different from the usual British Chinese try this one you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I have been to several restaurants in vilamora and this is the most friendly and best food and value for money around.