“Really good food, with very friendly service”

MUGHAL CLAY INDIAN RESTAURANT
Ranked #76 of 196 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Best Indian Restaurant In Vilamoura
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Visited with friends (10 of us) in July. The service was first class, with the waitress tailoring our order to suit us, so that we had a shared starter and then individual main courses. Free drink on arrival always helps too!
The food was excellent, with good sized portions. We had a great night. The best meal we had in Vilamours during our stay. If you like asian food this is great.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The setting is amazing in a courtyard just back from the marina. For the veggies the Gratin Korma is a must. The kids portions were perfect size and they cleaned their plates which is a first at an Indian restaurant. The welcome was great and the service throughout was very friendly.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We went twice during our holiday to this restaurant. There are a few indian restaurants, some we tried last year, but the food here was better. Tasty food and good service, with outside dining if it is hot. The butter chicken was good if you don't want too hot a curry with plenty of flavour, and the house wine is a good price.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were a large party, all the food was excellent. The food tasted very authentic and home cooked. It was all very fresh and the chipati's were perfect. It was so good we went twice and were not disappointed on either visit! I would go as far to say it was the best indian food I've had that wasn't home cooked by my Indian grandma.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The restaurant seemed a bit quirky when we first ventured in but we were warmly welcomed by the staff and they served one of the best vindaloo's that I have ever had and I have eaten them in very many different places. The prices were very reasonable unless you go for imported beer as I did, my favourite Cobra was a bit pricey.