2,760 results
All reviewspirate shipside sea viewglass bathroompool areastar hotellovely hoteljunior suitetea and coffeehalf boardplenty of choiceper dayshort walk to the marinabreakfast and dinnersun loungerssteam roomnespresso machinepool towels
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Just returned I can honestly say no complaints at all just the opposite , we was met by Jonathan the porter who took our cases from the coach straight to room , we got upgraded to a junior suit free of charge, Jonathan showed us all the amenities in room and the electric shower curtain , we had the romantic package deal as it was my husband 50th birthday n not disappointed flowers, champagne, fruit and chocolate dip, meal in room with more flowers and a lovely red wine , made him a birthday cake which was pre ordered , location is 15 mins at most to harbour thats a slow walk, would we go back most definitely loved it so much

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank alison o
MP_CP_Vilamoura, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Vilamoura - Algarve, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Alison,
Thank you so much for taking your time and gives us such kind feedback regarding your stay at the Crowne Plaza Vilamoura.
It is really gratifying to receive our guest’s recognition.
Looking forward to welcome you back again at our hotel soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

when we arrived we were greeted by doorman who collected our cases and met us at our room with them, the room was gorg, staff were all friendly each and every one, food was plenty and tastefull, surroundings also pleasant, this was a treat for my 50th birthday and from start to finish lived up to my expectations, I would deff recommend this hotel to tohers and will deff be returning in the near future, 5* rating to everything and everyone we had a fantastic time, 1st time I could have stayed longer normally cant wait to return home, thankyou to each and everyone of you who made our holiday complete xx :-)

Room Tip: I think all rooms are superior beds very comfy and roomy
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank holidays0007

Dear Guest,
It is indeed really rewarding to read such enthustiastic review.
I glad to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Vilamoura.
Looking forward to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Firstly, I must emphasise how beautiful the rooms are in this hotel. They are of a very high spec, well maintained and incredibly clean. We had room number 423. It had views over Quarteira beach and was labelled 'superior.' Beds were very comfortable - usual hotel complaint pillows not to my liking but as I said a common complaint and not an issue. We also visited the spa twice. This is at a cost of 10euros per person, per day. For us, it was a wonderful experience and incredibly relaxing.

We stayed from the 16th - 21st of Feburary, the weather was just stunning which allowed us to explore Vilamoura on foot. The hotel is in a beautiful position, ten minutes to the marina and ten minutes in the opposite direction to Quarteira. A vastly different resort.

We stayed on a half board basis. We noticed on the first two nights at dinner, the staff were pretty unfriendly. However the following two nights we had Neuza and her team of very friendly waitresses and waiters. She made us feel very special and welcome. The breakfast and evening meal were very good with a wonderful selection of foods to try. There really was something for everyone. Due to the time of year, the restaurant was very quiet, it definitely lacked atmosphere. I think it could be a very different story during high season!

Our main gripes concerned our check out. Forty eight hours before checkout we visited reception. We asked whether we could have our breakfast to take with us on our check out as our flight was early in the morning. We were informed they offered no such option. A five star hotel - not able to put some bread and jam in a bag?! Very odd. A service offered by most hotels. We were informed we could order room service and eat at five am in the room - and at a price. No thank you! A real shame. We also asked for a wake up call at 5am, we gave the date and confirmed the time. The lady on reception repeated all. Perfect! On our penultimate morning, our phone went at 5am. We woke up with a shock and replaced the handset attempting to go back to sleep. Fifteen minutes later reception called to check we were awake. We informed them the call was booked for the following morning, the 21st! We then could not get back to sleep. At breakfast, I noticed the lady was still on reception. I asked her about the wake up call as I was concerned it wouldn't be booked for Friday morning due to the incorrect one. The lady said yes it is. I asked what went wrong. Without apology, I was told 'perhaps you booked the wrong wake up call on the tv.' Why would I do such a thing?! Very odd, being made to feel like I was in the wrong! To add insult to injury our wake up call on our check out morning was ten minutes late! It really ruined the end of our holiday and left us with a bitter taste of what the hotel was really like. There seemed to be a lack of customer focused service.

As I said earlier, a wonderful hotel in a beautiful position with great food choices however, if you want to be treated like you're really valued this hotel might not be the one! Having stayed in the Tivoli Marina prior to this stay, it is more likely we would return there.

Thanks for a great stay but please learn from the wake up call saga!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AMAW26

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking your time and give us the feedback of your stay at the Crowne Plaza Vilamoura.
I glad to read that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and services apart from the situation with the wake up call witch I would like to apolozine.
May we have another opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I have just returned from crowne plaza, Vilamoura, where we can't praise the staff and amenities highly enough. The room was spotless and spacious,with bottled water left for us every day of our stay.The breakfast and dinner choices were amazing and varied each day and Neuza made us very welcome in the restaurant.
This was our first visit to Portugal and our stay in this hotel made our trip extra special. You won't be disappointed if you choose to stay here.
Nothing is too much trouble for the highly professional staff. Thank you to everyone working at Crowne Plaza,Vilamoura.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank floridafan145

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you in name of all team for posting such good review regarding our hotel facilities and staff.
We all at the Crowne Plaza Vilamoura are looking foward to welcome you and your husband back again soon.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We are actually still here at the moment but we love it! Read quite a lot of reviews which we totally dont get! Too expensive? Bad breakfast? Not friendly? Did you stay in the same hotel?! And who nags about the wifi definitely doesnt get how to enjoy their holiday. I'm actually typing this review WITH the wifi they provide! Pretty awesome! Breakfast is very good, quality food and lots of choice! Rooms are very clean and beautiful. We booked including use of spa which is definitely a must. We love the relaxing spa and we've had amazing massages. In short we have a brilliant holiday! Thanks Crowne Plaza! Oh and the bar prices? €4 for a large beer in a 5* hotel is totally not overpriced or weird at all!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ph-heroes

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for sharing such enthusiastic review regarding your experience at the Crowne Plaza Vilamoura.
Looking forward to welcome you again at our hotel.