“Good but pricey”

The Fisherman's Shack
Ranked #12 of 194 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

A lovely meal (of fish of course) and beautifully served and presented. Just short of 100 euros for 3 with one bottle of wine was a bit steep. Hmmmm..

There are newer reviews for The Fisherman's Shack

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Lovely it here. Had 2 meals here on our recent holiday both were fab. Reasonable food, great selection, staff very friendly and helpful. My husband had the Shanghai Steak (Beef) and it was lovely and I had the Monkfish which was excellent. Would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This was recommended by friends & I've just seen them for the 1st time since our holiday & I thanked them for telling us about it. Slightly out of the way but still only minutes from the marina. We went 3 times in 10 nights, so that speaks for itself. Fabulous cataplana & grilled fish.Staff really helpful & friendly. A must for anyone going to Vilamoura. It's under the Dom Pedro in a precinct but don't miss it. Only a small outside area but we got into these each time

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This was our first visit to this lovely little restaurant hiding away in this small shopping unit.
The welcome was warm and sincere and the service great throughout our meal.
We enjoyed Spider Crab Fritters to start which were very good.
My wife then had Turbot and Prawns which she said was delicious.
I could not resist a Fillet Steak with Prawns, Noodles, Ginger, Mushrooms and Garlic which was very good.
My wife finished with a very good Creme Brulee.
We had the house Alentajo white wine which was very nice and well priced.
The whole meal came to just under 60 euros which we thought was excellent value.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The king prawn piri piri is a must! This restaurant is maybe slightly dearer than others, however for 60 euros, myself and my girlfriend had a starter and main course each, a half bottle of wine and 2 beers. The food was excellent as well as the service and they have a tradition of serving the food with silver bell covers and then removing them with a clash - pretty excellent. This restaurant is well worth a visit.

1  Thank apbmcmullan