“Fantastic”
Review of Il Trio

Il Trio
Ranked #6 of 196 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We visited here of the back of the tripadvisor reviews.

It certainly lived up to its reputation by delivering fantastic food with good level of service.

The rack of lamb was a very fine dish.

I can't see how this would be topped in this area!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Ambience, decor & staff all contributed to a very nice experience. Mussel starters to be recommended. Calzone went down really well with our 16 year old. Risotto with monk fish and shrimps in a mild curry sauce also to be recommended

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This little gem is most certainly one of the best Italian restaurants we have ever eaten in. Good portion sizes, tasty food and very friendly staff make it a must visit whilst in Vilamoura.

Closed on Sundays we visited on a Monday and did not struggle to find a table of our choice, although it did fill up very quickly so man be worth booking to avoid dissapointment.

The better restaurants are most certainly situated off the marina front!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is such a nice restaurant in the heart of Vilamoura. The atmosphere is excellent, perfect for a night out. You should book ahead to make sure you get the opportunity to enjoy a great meal for a very reasonable amount. The staff is very friendly and efficient.
What else could I say? I just Love It ! You have to try it.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

What a lovely meal my daughter and I had at this gem of a place the rack of lamb was so tender and loads of it also my steak was as I asked for it to be cooked The place may be small but it was packed early evening and the staff could not have been nicer would like to have found this earlier in the holiday as we would have eaten here more often do book up as not to be disappointed