“Great Food Wonderful Service”
Review of Braganca Mar

Braganca Mar
Ranked #15 of 200 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2010

We usually eat here at least once during our stay.We went back a second time this week.The steak on a stone was fantastic.We asked for a reccomendation of wine to complement it,& were very pleased both with the wine & the price.Neither of us usually eat dessert,but when we were presented with a loaded dessert trolley couldnt resist the passionfruit cheesecake...it was divine.Coffee was 1st class.I couldnt reccomend Braganca Mar highly enough.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,128)

Reviewed September 28, 2010

Decided on this restaurant for a birthday celebration and could not fault the service we received nor the food. Would have no hesitation in recommending.

Reviewed September 24, 2010

Having spent several summers in Villamoura and eaten in most of the resturants in an around the marina - Braganca Mar is the best for quality food and service, Ceaser and his wife Maria are the perfect hosts and there staff are freindly and always ready to serve you. i have eaten most of the meat dishes (and some fish) and my wife most of the fish dishes and never have we had a bad meat!!

all our freinds who join us think that its the best and most of them make us go back there at least twice when they stay with us.

Bravo Braganca Mar

Tony and Sherryl

1  Thank TonyM0758
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We have just returned from 2 weeks staying in a friends villa and ate at this restaurant on 5 separate occasions samplng all aspects of the menu. Now I regard myself as a bit of a foodie, so it is with some knowledge I can state that Adrians skill as a chef is up there with the best. Caesar and his wifes front of house skills were silky smooth and if either get to read this remember Paul & Sue

Reviewed September 17, 2010

This was probably our happiest dining experience of the week. We were made so welcome and the staff were so friendly. They all made a huge fuss of our little boy. He was given a lollipop at the end of the meal, which was the highlight for him! He doesn't eat a wide range of foods and I was fed up having to settle for fish fingers and chips for him every night. Here he had spaghetti bolognaise, which I was very pleased to see on the menu. I had a taste of it and it was better than the version I cook at home! The waiter asked if we would like our son served first, which was great as of course he was hungry at 7 0'clock. His meal appeared speedily and he was happy slurping his spaghetti when our meal arrived so we could eat in peace.
My husband and I both had sole. They were the biggest sole I've ever seen, really fresh and well cooked, maybe just a little over cooked and tending to the dry side, but well seasoned and very tasty.
Lovely restaurant.