“Fantastic restaurant”
Review of Braganca Mar

Braganca Mar
Ranked #15 of 200 Restaurants in Vilamoura
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This restaurant is a little way from the marina, but it is well worth the short walk. Unpretentious setting with really good food and fantastic service. All the staff were very friendly with all of us, especially my 4 year old son. Food was excellent with loads of variety. We ate there 3 times during a 12 night stay in Portugal. Definitely look it up and enjoy a really nice meal.

1  Thank Simon W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,127)

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Hard to find even though its close to the marina as it down some alleyways but our first introduction to Portugese food was worth searching for. Sardines starter were a nice tasteful surprise. Also excellent were the steak Portuguese-style and the Portuguese lamb stew. Staff were very friendly. Will be returning there again for sure. We went there on Tuesday 17th June

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We recently dined in Braganca Mar mainly because of the good ratings in Trip-advisor. I have to say the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I don't eat fish so I had the mushroom dish, very large portion, it was ok but nothing special. Unfortunately the waiter misunderstood me and I got a Portuguese Steak instead of a steak on a hot stone. My partner on the other hand thoroughly enjoyed the fillet and prawn kebab and it did look amazing. Not my night but I would go back to try it again.

1  Thank V R
Reviewed June 17, 2014

If you want to eat at the back of the Vilmoura marina this is the only place to go.
great food
great service
great selection
great atmosphere
just great!!!

1  Thank TonyM0758
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Lovely restaurant, good food, good wine and friendly staff. Better prices and quality of food than the restaurants on the marina, big portions too. Gets very busy, give it a go, you won't be disappointed.