“Best burgers in town!”

Cuisines: Norwegian, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Can really recommend the rock&roll burger. And the location is of course really nice! There was just snacks and burgers, so no fancy a la carte portions you cannot expect to find here. But no need for those in this kind of place.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Escaping the rain we found ourselves here for most of the day ..Sitting by the log burner.
We had a huge pastry each and my husband drank so much coffee he got a bit wired and hyper.. We went for a walk and came back for lunch. Very relaxed atmosphere and tasty food, good size potions.
We revisited a few days later for a beer whilst waiting for the express ferry to Bodo. The beer glasses came from the freezer, very refreshing. (About £11 a pint)!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Had the traditional bacalao (Fish) for lunch at the restaurant. More than enough Food, and a tasty experience. Try it!

Even though it's not political correct, i had whale beef for dinner, and it was served as it should be (juicy and tender), with a balanced garnish. Beer and aquavit goes Nice togehter with this beef.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Despite its name, there's only one dish with stockfish on the menu. However, the choice of food is ample and its quality and taste average to good. We tried the Pier plate, beef with rice noodles and a baked potato with shrimps. Not bad, but not so remarkable either. Portions are ok, prices acceptable. Orders are to be put at the cash desk, not at the table. Recommended, but probably not the best in town.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We wanted to have dinner without dressing up. This is a good place for that (as are most on the Lofoten). We didn't know that is was self-service. You couldn't tell before. I ordered mussels with chili, garlic and onions. Found nothing of that back, tasted like plain mussels, no salad or fries. I gave them back to the kitchen. Said they were tasteless, and nothing else was asked. Ordered the chicken wok instead which my husband had ordered. He had a big bowl and a lot of chicken and various vegetables in it. After he had already finished, I got my bowl. Half the size my husband had, almost no veggies and 10 little pieces of chicken!! I was pissed. Normally I'm not a complainer, but now they had me on top of the roof. 20 euros for a small bowl of noodles and nothing more! Yeah, Norway is expensive but this was a scandal. The waitress saw my face and asked if something was wrong. She deserves an A+ because she offered to give me my money back (for the wok, not the mussels) without one word of discussion. So, that was handled properly!