“Best in Medemblik”
Review of Meijer's 2.0

Meijer's 2.0
Reserve with
Meijer's 2.0 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Medemblik
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2017

This restaurant is wonderful, very funky décor, very smart. Lovely to see the chefs at work in the open plan environment. We had the tasting menu and let Meijers 'surprise us' which was fantastic. Beautiful albacore tuna delicate and beautifully presented, this was my favourite dish. The veal was fabulous and the dessert great, I had the cheese (when in Holland :) which was generous in portion size and just delicious. A really great end to a special meal with my husband. The bread they served straight away fresh from the local bakery was just heaven. Because we sail in Medemblik frequently we have tried many of the restaurants and so far this is definitely the best. Service was wonderful, thanks so much :)

Reviewed May 22, 2017

I always like a restaurant when I can see what the chef is creating. Meijers has that and what a show. This two person kitchen put out some amazing dishes. Anytime there is a course menu available, I will eat it. It gives you the opportunity to try the chefs best dishes at one time. Take a look at my pictures, you will definitely see what I mean when I say you must try this restaurant. If I had to make a complaint about something to appease the doubters, it was a tad to warm. But I would rather be warm than cold!

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

Very pleased to agree to a tasting menu on the advice of friends.
Excellent value, for a truly awesome meal.
Great service and knowledge of courses served, all beautifully presented...

Reviewed August 31, 2016

Our group of 10 opted for the tasting menu and what a brilliant choice that was. With hints of Masterchef (the professional series) the food was exceptional and complimented by some of the best waitresses who knew the food and looked after us topping up the nice house wine as the glasses emptied.
If you're anywhere in northern Holland and near Medemblik, this is a 'must go' destination. 4 course + wine at about £45/head.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant in a great location. The restaurant is based around the kitchen which is an integral part of the experience. We chose dishes from the 10 dish menu and each was wonderfully cooked and presented. A good wine list with excellent house wine by the glass. My only comment is that the restaurant is quite hot (probably because of the position of the kitchen) and, because it is such a tasting experience, the service is relatively slow - not so good if you're in a rush but in that case this may not be the place for you. Very friendly staff and service.