Just back after spending 4 nights in a duingalow. 3 adults and 3 children aged 9, 11 and 14. Stayed in a budget duingalow (all that was available when we booked). It was fine for the time we spent in there, it appeared more modern that some we saw. Private garden with furniture, only problem really was ants, a few in the kitchen and the odd one in 2 of the 3 bedrooms we had, we did tell staff and they said they were dealing with the problem. Own marked parking space in front of our duingalow. The park was great lots of rides for all the children (and adults) I only refused to go on the Falcon. We never had to queue for more than 10 mins and this was during the school holidays, some rides we walked straight on. The waterpark was just as much fun we went 3 out of our 4 night stay. We hired bikes and go-cart. We travel on the Hull to Rotterdam ferry and the drive was about 50 mins during rush hour. We use the C100 supermarket and Aldi in the town, and the Ice-cream shop Lucianos has about 30 flavours very hard to choose, There is a Gyros stall just across from the main entrance to the park open till 10pm great food and very handy. Would we go again......yes without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying overnight at Holiday Park Duinrell, together with family or friends. Amidst nature, with the sea close by, surrounded by the cities of western Holland and with Scheveningen near by, you'll enjoy some well deserved recreation. An amusement park within an arms reach and the splashing of the Tiki Pool within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and PitchUp so you can book your Duinrell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duinrell Holiday Camp Hotel Wassenaar
- Duinrell Wassenaar, South Holland, The Netherlands