We booked to stay at Duinrell for 3 nights over Easter with Keycamp and we couldn't have enjoyed the park more. It really is tremendous value for money with the theme park included in the price of your stay and the water park subsidized. Easter this year was cold but all the rooms in the caravan had heating so it was very cozy and comfortable.
I cant speak highly enough of the restaurants, cafe's, bars and shops as well. They were very clean and all the food was prepared freshly and cooked to order. They were also reasonably priced. There has clearly been a considerable investment in the facilities recently which has paid off. The staff were also very friendly and helpful.
My three children, aged 9 - 12 loved it at Duinrell and didn't want to leave, there was so much for them to do. They are already talking about going again so I suspect this may be an annual Easter visit.
Also worth mentioning that the drive from Calais is really easy and only takes roughly three and a half hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying overnight at Holiday Park Duinrell, together with family or friends. Amidst nature, with the sea close by, surrounded by the cities of western Holland and with Scheveningen near by, you'll enjoy some well deserved recreation. An amusement park within an arms reach and the splashing of the Tiki Pool within a short distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and PitchUp so you can book your Duinrell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duinrell Holiday Camp Hotel Wassenaar
- Duinrell Wassenaar, South Holland, The Netherlands