Najade Resort(Loosdrecht)(Great Value!)
$133
Hotel Cafe Restaurant Heineke(Loosdrecht)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdining roomoverlooking the lakebulb fieldscomfortable bedgolden tuliphotel is situatednice locationpublic transportleger holidayshelpful staffnice roombathsurprisefletchergripeliftedge
Reviewed July 11, 2017

THE room was not clean. THE airco was noisy. A curtain was missing, hence à lot of light in THE morning. THE beds are too soft. Breakfast was basic but good. Great terras with Nice vieuw on THE water.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2017

After Golden Tulip and Princess Hotels it is now a Hotel within the Fletcher Hotel Group.
Only the name has changed. No renovation and that shows after all those years.
Old dated hotel.
Even the staff has no interest in their guests. At checkin absolutely no info was given.
Pay for the room up front. No invoice, nothing.
My keycard wasnt activated so i had to walk back to reception. Lift took ages to come down.
Room is large, old and dated. Dated bathroom. Soft mattress and soft synthetic pillow. A/C was ok.
Breakfast was average. €16 is absolutely overpriced.
Pro: Parking was priced € 7.50 but wasn't charged at the end.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Diemel
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Dirty walls in bedroom. Their idea of a double couples bed is two single beds put together. Mini bar in room out of order. Dust in bathroom gross. Stains all over the carpet. Stains all over the mattresses. For a 4 star hotel they had no spare bedding no double sheets so me and partner had to share a single duvet on two single beds pushed together. Did not get shown around where everything is. The breakfasts were absolutely awful! Sausages undercooked the bacon is all fat. Really low quality disgusting food. The only reason why it is four star is because of the view. We booked it also as it says there were e bikes. But the hotel actually has none. None of lights worked on the bikes they were all rusty and breaks hardly worked. Not a shop for miles. It says dinner finishes at 10 but got there at half 8 and was told dinner service finished at 9 so we could only order one meal. Which was burnt and new potatoes were undercooked and asparagus was black. Said it came with a seasonal salad but i don't class two pieces of burnt asparagus with some gross bitter veg seasonal vegetables? Pork was overcooked also.

I will never be coming back here. I was unbelievably disappointed we both was and still are. Can not believe it. We really can not.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Spend a night with lake view for 150 euros,
The room smell cigarette and since it was just on top of restaurant terrace, the private balcony did not have the same lake view as on the website. I asked if i could change room because of the smell, i was told our room are non smoking, but we can give you some spray! There was one parking view smaller room available. I asked if they would refund me the toom rate difference, i was told no but they could give me free coffee!
All in all, renovated room was nice, lake view, make sure you dont get one of the 3 room just on top of restaurant terrace and hopefully you wont have to deal with non customer focus employee.
I was a bit comforted by nice service at bar and restaurant...
10 euro to rent bike for a day, very nice 1h lake tour
No need to pay 8euros for their parking, just leave your car in the street...
Restaurant is good even though slighlty over priced for dutch standard

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2017

I've recently returned from a tour of Holland with Leger Holidays and this was the hotel they used. About 45 minutes from the bulb fields it is a large hotel and as a single traveller I was expecting a poky little room. What a surprise when I saw a very big and pleasant space, bright and light with a little balcony. It was a twin bedded room - the beds are low and very very soft, much too soft in fact but it was very quiet at night and I slept well.

The breakfast was okay, there is no skimmed milk and as a tea drinker I found it quite hard to get used to the full fat creamy milk they had. Okay, this is a little gripe but one that most hotels manage to avoid by having a choice. Tiny cups as well, tiny glasses for juice. There was also no facility to have toast, something the British are used to.

Other things I missed - there was no pen or memo pad in the bedroom, no toiletries (just a squishy canister of soap that was not very forthcoming with its bubbles. I did leave a note out (I tore a page out of a magazine as there was no paper in the room) asking if there was any bubble bath but it was not addressed). There was also no final questionnaire as to how satisfied I had been with my experience of the hotel. I've never found that before - usually hotels want feeedback on the guests' views.

All in all it was a pleasant enough stay but it could have been better for very little outlay on behalf of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo