• Beachfront
Najade Resort(Loosdrecht)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdining roomoverlooking the lakebulb fieldscomfortable bedgolden tuliphotel is situatednice locationpublic transportleger holidayshelpful staffnice roombathsurprisefletchergripeliftedge
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed here for a 2 day conference. Lunch was decent, buffet style. Two days more or less the same though. Hotel room is well spacious and got all you need. Plenty of room for 2 people. Restaurant is on the water with overview of lake. In morning great outlook which give you spacious feeling. Visited in February and was good. Must be excellent in the summer when you can actually enjoy the terrasses and water!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ElwinArens
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is small and well maintained. Very nice design and in a fabulous location.

The room (122) was spacious and very clean. The bed was the most wonderfully comfortable mattress with very good quality linen. A shame the air con not very controllable. One note - a warning - if you smoke and step out on balcony, do not close the door as it automatically locks!

Restaurant closes at 10pm, which is strange considering the majority of guests are on vacation at the time of my stay and many were hoping to eat late. Service is polite but slow.

Value is quite good, but I really don't understand the charge for parking - having it separate from the room charge seems petty.

Overall - would I stay again? Yes.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank Mike D
Reviewed July 12, 2012

For once I was a few hours early and the check-in was very businesslike during which I was told to come back at check-in time (15:00hrs). I guess it all comes down to the person who is at the reception desk, one going the extra mile, while another is not. I thus spend a few hours in their restaurant, for a long lunch (obviously paid for). That has a nice view over the water and certainly during the summer is a true asset. Food was not spectacular but simply good with enough variance. For dinner it is wise to book a table as it might be complete.

The room proved to be spacious but basic and had free Internet access (which should be a service at every hotel!). The room interior is from the 70’s/80’s and, although all still functions and looks proper, it would be good to start replacing the furniture and carpet. The TV therefore is a small square box on which one would not enjoy to look at a movie anymore. The beds were nice, something which does not need a change.

Rates are in general attractive. It had a parking view, so, for those who want to enjoy the surroundings as well as view, a lake-view room should be booked. During my last stay, a couple of years ago, I had that room for the same price, so one has to be lucky (I guess). After my 1st night in the hotel I noticed a sign saying that one can get an upgrade for an additional EUR20; nobody had told me that at the front desk!
As for star-rating, 4 stars seems to be generous but 3 stars might be too little.

Checkout was quick and correct; one just does not need to forget to ask for a coin to be able to leave the parking in front of the hotel (which one receives at the front desk as courtesy when one spend EUR20+ in the restaurant).

When one likes boating and enjoy bike rides around the lake(s), a great location; when one has a business meeting in the Amsterdam/Utrecht area and enjoy the afternoon in nature, the perfect location. For only business it might be somewhat less exiting and out of the way.
As it is just in between a few business locations I need to visit, it is at the right place for me; I therefore would return.

Room Tip: lakeside is nicer but might be at extra expense
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank WBastiaan
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We are a middle aged couple staying in this hotel one night during a weekend in early May. I liked the place as a change to dull Dutch hotels or flat countryside, as it is in a middle of a nice, tiny village, with a hotel terrace facing a small boat harbor and some (few) restaurants and cafe's near by. We arrived early around noon, and although the hotel looked quire empty we were asked to wait 3 hours to be checked in at 3 p.m regulated time.

You can park a car (EUR 7.50 x day) at the hotel, the free internet was working well, so you have good communication in the room. The room was huge, reasonably comfortable but a bit worn out and with a tiny old fashioned travel TV you can try to peek at. The restaurant is more or less OK, typical Dutch simple menu around EUR 20-25 each, or more economy sandwiches. The terrace is great to have a beer, but for dinner we chose to drive back towards Nieuwe Loostrich (some 2 km's), the first roundabout has a good Taverna which I can recommend. Our room of EUR 89 x night did not include breakfast, which for a couple costs EUR 30 so with breakfast an parking the hotel bill will go somewhat up. Not a bad experience, and if the weather is nice and I would be close by I could make another overnicght stop in this place.

In our deal (EUR 89 x night) breakfast was not included, and I'm no

Room Tip: If you have a choice, ask for a room facing the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jouni49
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The hotel is situated on the lake. Lovely view from the hotel. Our bed was one of the best I have slept in. Clean and comfy. The bathroom was of a good size with shower and tub. It was in good repair and clean. Some of the dishes served in the restaurant need to be worked on. Too many easy/ fast restaurant style veggies and fruit. Breakfast was included and was a good one. I'd use this hotel again but eat my evening meal else where

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple