“Looking for a large meal? La Casa is the place”
Review of La Casa

La Casa
Ranked #9 of 139 Restaurants in Valkenburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have eaten there before but never wrote a review, we went there with 6 persons for an evening feast I say a feast because it really was.
We agreed before hand that we all order something different and we did, the food was served quickly even though the place was packed for a Tuesday evening.
I started with an onion soup which was a meal in itself, then I had my main course of a mixture of meats with a lovely salad and some crispy french fries the meal was really great. Unable to fit a desert in we all just had a coffee and went for a long walk.
A nice place serving great food quickly and well priced.

2  Thank RonBiggles

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Although the theme is stated as Italian they also do Spanish food as well. We had originally booked the Eklisia but on walking up the lovely narrow central street with bars and restaurants either side I saw a fantastic plate of Tapas being served in Las Casa so decided to abandon our booking for the Eklisia and eat there. I have to say I would rank the meal we had here as in the top three meals I have had this year and we eat out quite a lot. Don’t be fooled by the Italian theme it does dishes from all over Europe. The selection of tapas is quite marvellous. The place was very busy which is another good sign. Without doubt a fantastic place.

2  Thank Simon B
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Good food and the best looking ladies that work in service in Valkenburg

1  Thank stefank594
Reviewed June 19, 2011

on a quiet sunday night we had dinner in this restaurant. the soup arrived after a normal waiting time. however it was so salt that we ordered a big botle of water. long before the main course was delivered the bottle was empty. we had to wait more than an hour to get our main course.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook