We have stayed at Chateau St Gerlach around Christmas and the property was really nicely decorated. There is a gourmet restaurant in the main building where we had dinner, also a beautiful SPA with a sauna and a steambath as well as a large indoor pool. Our room was in a secondary building, it had a little terrace looking out on the fields. room and bathroom well equipped, Breakfast buffet in a glasshouse with large choice of local specialities. Pleasent stay, very helpful staff.
Owner must have a very big ego because he puts his name on almost every product you see including the cheap China-made shampoos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Could anything be more attractive? The irresistibly attractive Geul valley, the marvelous Ingendael wild life reserve, our own extensive parks, stylish baroque gardens, a farmhouse herb garden, a standard-tree fruit arboretum, and a rose garden – features that as such have given cause to the fame of Chateau St. Gerlach.It’s a unique place to escape from the pressures of everyday life. Pamper yourself in true five-star style in these picturesque surroundings, where historic buildings nestle in magnificent countryside. You will find a splendid hotel with 97 hotel rooms, suites and hotel apartments, a la carte Restaurant Chateau St. Gerlach, Bistrot de Liege, Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach, a Roman indoor swimming pool and several meeting and banqueting rooms for business meetings and receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau St. Gerlach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau St. Gerlach Hotel Valkenburg
- Chateau St Gerlach Valkenburg