In Limburg you will not find a better place to hide away for a few days and to embrace old fashioned hospitality in a historic setting. Beautiful gardens add to the grandeur of the buildings. We were in room 103 and can recommend it to all: direct access to the garden and a small private place to sit and reflect. Everything in the room worked well but WiFi did not at all. Very nice king size bed. We had twice lunch in the bistro and once in the restaurant. Excellent food, well and friendly served in a nice ambiance. Nothing to comment. We had a massage in the wellness center. Do not expect a large amenity, it is modest but personnel and massages were good. In the Netherlands all of this comes at a price and knowing that we consider what we paid as true value for money. We will remember the venue as one of the better ones where we stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Could anything be more attractive? The irresistibly attractive Geul valley, the marvelous Ingendael wild life reserve, our own extensive parks, stylish baroque gardens, a farmhouse herb garden, a standard-tree fruit arboretum, and a rose garden – features that as such have given cause to the fame of Chateau St. Gerlach.It’s a unique place to escape from the pressures of everyday life. Pamper yourself in true five-star style in these picturesque surroundings, where historic buildings nestle in magnificent countryside. You will find a splendid hotel with 97 hotel rooms, suites and hotel apartments, a la carte Restaurant Chateau St. Gerlach, Bistrot de Liege, Spa & Wellness St. Gerlach, a Roman indoor swimming pool and several meeting and banqueting rooms for business meetings and receptions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Chateau St. Gerlach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau St. Gerlach Hotel Valkenburg
- Chateau St Gerlach Valkenburg