Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,701 results
All reviews free shuttle close to the train station complimentary breakfast shuttle service the breakfast area rooms are small min walk the bus hoofddorp station other hotels business park business area comfortable stay early check yogurt amsterdam airport modern hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

By far the biggest disappointment of my whole Europe trip was this property. Being a Hilton Honors member for so many years, you just book feeling confident that you’re receiving the best of the best by this chain. However, this was not the case at all. Where to start, internet was down in the room and hallway, only the internet of the front desk was working. Every hotel offers complementary coffee, not only at Hilton chain but any other hotel around the world, but not this location, I ask for coffee, they handed me a cup and pointed out to the machine, by the way had a sign that hot chocolate wasn’t working, when I was coming back to the front desk with my coffee I was ask to sign for it, yes I was charged €2.5 for a tiny amount of coffee, not only I was angry about paying but by the fact I was not informed the coffee was NOT complementary, they should warned costumers they will be charged. Then when I was signing for it, the same lady that did my check in, was helping other costumers and offering them COMPLEMENTARY water bottles, 10 minutes earlier she didn’t offered to us. The service was awful. This hotel does not represent Hilton or Hampton at all. By the way the fire alarm went off at 12:00 ringing for about 5 minutes starling us, leaving us in panic for an hour before we could go back to sleep, the 3 hours we had left before our 15 hours flight. I felt cheated by booking this property thinking I would received what I am use to. I’ll NEVER go back to this property or recommend it to anybody.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Benny L, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Pillyh2018,

Thank you for your time you took to fill in the review.
Unfortunately I see that we have not been able to meet your expectations during your stay.
First of all, I would like to apologise regarding your experience with the service, this is not what we stand for in any way.
I will discuss this with the right departments.
Thank you for your comments and thoughts, this way, we can improve ourselves to be better.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

So glad we picked this hotel for a two night stay. The room was nice, clean and comfortable and quite. Breakfast was excellent and the staff in reception, breakfast room and the bar were very efficient and helpful. Hoofddorp Town is aprox 15 mins walk and we found 2 really top restaurants in the town. The train station is almost opposite hotel which made a day trip to Leiden really easy. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Benny L, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear LloydC453,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

It's great to read your stay was enjoyable.
I would like to ask if you could contact me personally if there were any issues with your stay as I do not read anything negative.

Your review is very positive and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Front Office manager

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The very best Hampton Inn I have ever used. I have been at 25 different Hampton Inn's, this is the best. Location to airport, excellent shuttle service, awesome breakfast, best customer service, clean room, large shower, Internet, etc. The very best.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Benny L, Front Office Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for sharing your great experiences on Tripadvisor!
It is a pleasure to read you have fully enjoyed your stay with us.

Warm regards,

Your Hampton by Hilton Schiphol Airport team

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

The hotel is in a good location, has an airport shuttle bus. Hoofdorp Train station is 4 mins walk away with regular trains to Amsterdam, takes 20 mins or so. Hoofdorp town with shopping area is 15 mins walk. Staff are friendly & the a free breakfast is great with loads to choose from. Breakfast gets really busy so don’t leave it late. Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Benny L, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

Dear,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

It's great to read your stay was enjoyable.

Your review is very positive and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Front Office manager

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Stayed at the Schipol Hampton Inn for a night on Business. Fairly convenient location not far from airport. Landed at Schipol at 9 PM and waited for the Hotel shuttle for an hour which did not turn up. Had to take an Uber. Room was really small. However the bath was comfortable. Decent breakfast with a Waffle machine coming in handy to add some flavor to the regular fare. Friendly staff at the front desk and checkout was smooth. However the decor and the ambiance of a regular Hampton Inn was missing and I found my room to be a sort of a pigeon hole.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your recent visit!
We glad to read your stay was up to your expectations. Please know we would have loved to make your stay even more comfortable and to your liking. We are sorry to read we have missed this chance.

We do hope we may have the honor to welcome you back in the future.

Warm regards,