“Undoubtably beyond expectation for a local restaurant while you're on a biz trip”

Trattoria Buoni Amici
Reserve with
Trattoria Buoni Amici is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Hoofddorp
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Onze italiaanse koks bereiden op traditionele wijze de gerechten maar in een nieuw jasje gestoken. Eigen gemaakte pasta, ossenhaas van de gril of verse vis is maar een kleine greep uit onze kaart. Als desert niet te vergeten de zelfgemaakte tiramisu of de siciliaanse cannoli. Een echte aanrader is ons meergangen verrassingsmenu waarbij we ook een wijnarrangement kunnen aanbieden. Bij ieder gerecht een overheerlijke Italiaanse wijn.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I'm on a biz trip this week and although I've been around here for 5 times by now - I should confess that I had little time to enjoy a decent food quite many cases - it was the first time to visit this place. With friendly atmosphere and decent foods, me and my colleague had a proper rewarding meal after a tiresome hard working day. I could hardly find a thing to complain and this place's got almost all the virtues that an italian cuisine should be made of - properly cooked, good ingredients and most of all, the taste. Moreover, it's not that expensive compared to the other restaurants in NL and definitely worth every penny. If you're visiting Schiphol or Hoofddorp for a business and tired of searching a decent restaurant rather than fast-foods, I'd like to recommand this place first.

There are newer reviews for Trattoria Buoni Amici

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a no pizza restaurant! They only serve very good and authentic Italian food. Try the surpise menu and do as the Italians do. Antipasti, soup, pasta, main course and don't forget the dolce (dessert). They also have lovely Italian wines and once in a while they have Wine and Food evenings. On these nights they have some Italian vinyard coming to the restaurant and you get to try Italian wines accompanied by some great dishes. Definitely our favorite restaurant in Hoofddorp.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent, real and fres Italian food. It's a shame though that you can't make any reservations anymore for 2 to 4 persons, only for 6 and up.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was there looking for a Parmigiana, but there none... So i had a filet with vegetables and potatoes and a very cold Coke... I was delicious every thing... Ahhh... Before the meal, we had italian bread.. With olive oil and salt... Just like my gran pa... Enjoy.. It worth it

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My partner and I have eaten at this quaint restaurant twice, and each time we have enjoyed our visits. The wait staff is knowledgeable and friendly and very customer service oriented. The food is lovely especially the rack-of-lamb. We will visit again and know we will enjoy it.