Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,328 results
All reviews free shuttle close to the airport amsterdam airport every half hour small gym short stay an overnight stay train station transit connection europe
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2019

Abigail and marcel are really nice hosts! They are so kind and are always happy! The spareribs are one of the best! The other staff downstairs are also really good and friendly.

A bad thing is the cleaness of the rooms. Changing sheets or towels are not being done frequently

It feels like home, but it can be done better

-sleepy

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2019

Shuttlebus from and to the hotel are very rude, unmotivated.
It's sad to see they have to live their life like this..
Even hotel staff are unmotivated.
At this place, you're an number. Nothing more.

Look for other places, it will make your travel better.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2019

I booked a room at this property for June 10, 2020 via Booking.Com with free cancellation two days ago. That is 8 months from now. I was shocked to discover that my credit card has already been billed for the full amount of the room. I immediately cancelled the booking as I refuse to do business with hotels that engage in such practices.

Reviewed October 31, 2019

Room was at a basic level however it looked like a prison from the outside. Also got 2 single beds when booked a double bed room, was not ideal for my honeymoon! Staff at reception was rude and unhelpful, wife was sick for 2 days and when I asked for some advice on how to get her seen to medically I was given the bare minimum and told ‘good luck’. Dinner is overpriced and barely any options available. Also the sink leaks from underneath when you turn on the tap so floor gets soaked. Doritos were scattered under the bed upon arrival. Temperature of room in the evening was boiling hot and when reception was called they just said okay and nothing they can do, even though the room was baking floors were even heated. Overall pretty rubbish but bed was bouncy.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2019

I stayed here for 1 night, as I was catching an earlyish flight. The Hotel is approx 5-10mins from the airport on the shuttle bus, which was bang on time on both occasions that I caught it.

As i had arrived 3 hours before my check in time, I was very grateful to the reception and housing keeping staff, for finding me a room within 5 mins of arriving.

My room (a twin) was clean and the bed was comfy. The room was an adequate size for me (on my own) and had a TV, Tea/coffee, Safe and comp water.

The bathroom was an adequate size with a walk in shower,

I did not have food at the hotel or use the pool. I did have a drink at the bar and the staff were friendly and the prices in line with many of the other bars I have been drinking in.

The hotel is situated outside of the town of Hoofddorp, but there is a bus stop approx 5mins walk from the hotel, where i caught a bus to Harleem (reception staff provided me with this information).... (There were buses to other areas as well).

If you do not fancy eating in the hotel or going to far for a meal, there is a McDonalds at the other end of the hotel car park, if that takes your fancy.

Having stayed in a number of airport hotels, i can honestly say that this place is no better or worse than many of them. I would consider staying here again.