I'm a 76 year old woman perfectly fine to travel alone, but with the aid of a walking stick. To make this story short, I forgot at the Marriott Hotel downtown my walking stick and asked them to send it to the Courtyard a few days after since I was going to come back from a trip to Marrocco (in route to Mexico). My stick was supposed to be delivered by Fedex on a Friday and because of X reason didn't happened. On Sunday, while I was doing check in at the hotel, the manager explained to me that my walking stick hadn't been delivered, but the hotel had prepared one for me. This made my stay absolutely confortable and manageble. I was surprised by the detail attention and willingness to collaborate from the staff. They where all concerned of my situation and helped my retrieve my walking stick before my next trip. All service was great! Many thanks to the Courtyard Amsterdam staff for making my stay absolutely pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. Next door you will enjoy a game of bowling at Claus Bowling or you can place your bets at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard