I flew in from Vienna at 11pm and had a 9am flight out of Schiphol the next morning. The shuttle was on time and easy to find. It is a bit of a ride to the hotel but so it goes. The night manager greeted me, quickly checked me in and recommended which shuttle I should take in the morning to have time to make my flight.
After dropping my bags in my room (which had a printer for some reason) I went down to the bar/restaurant and had a beer, some nachos and some pizza. The service in the bar was exceptional including the bartender pacing out my meal so that I could enjoy everything without feeling rushed. The food was good and the local beers interested.
The rooms were average Courtyard rooms with typical amenities. Nothing fancy and nice enough. So overall great service and good quality hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. Next door you will enjoy a game of bowling at Claus Bowling or you can place your bets at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard