My friend I traveled here for 3 nights thinking we could easily commute into/out of the city to enjoy the sights of Amsterdam. The hotel itself is lovely but going back and forth proved to be a real hassle. You must first take a 15-20 minute shuttle bus to/from the hotel to the airport, which runs every 30 minutes or so, and then get on the train from the airport into the city. On the plus side, there is a supermarket in the airport and free Wifi so it's not so bad hanging out but I definitely would not stay here again if my objective is to spend time in Amsterdam proper. For an airport hotel though, I couldn't ask for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at this 4-star hotel, you would never imagine you are just 12 minutes from the airport. Set within a serene park near a beautiful lake, the hotel is in good reach of Amsterdam and Haarlem. The hotel offers first-class spacious rooms that include luxury bedding and free Internet access. After a busy day, take a walk in the park and catch up with friends and colleagues in our onsite restaurant or bar. Next door you will enjoy a game of bowling at Claus Bowling or you can place your bets at the casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Courtyard Amsterdam Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amsterdam Airport Hotel Hoofddorp
- Courtyard Hotel Amsterdam Airport
- Courtyard Hotel Hoofddorp
- Hoofddorp Courtyard