I stayed at this hotel for 1 night on a business trip to Amsterdam. The complimentary shuttle from the Airport was great, easy check in, no hassles. The receptionist, I think her name was Fluer, was great. Helped me in converting some Euros to coins for my train journey into town.
1. Fresh, Clean Hotel
2. Close to Airport
3. Complimentary Continental Breakfast & wifi
4. Comfortable room for a Professional
Not so good:
1. Not ideal for a tourist. Will take you atleast an hour one way into town and back, as you have to either take the shuttle to airport and then a train, or walk to Hoofddorp for 2 trains each hour
2. No restaurant for dinner. But they do have some good options in a 15 min distance
3. The Bed in my room, was too soft. Not so great if you are not used to sinking all the way into the bed.
But overall, it was a very pleasant hotel and I would recommend it to anyone who is travelling on business near the airport / Amsterdam Zuid area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Getting to our Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Schiphol hotel is easy. Only a short drive from the Airport Schiphol in our hotel shuttle bus will bring you directly to the hotel (we only offer the ride from the Airport to the hotel for free, back to the Airport the fee is € 7,50 per person), the rail station from Hoofddorp is a short stroll away and takes you from the hotel to Amsterdam Central Station in only 20 minutes. The hotel is also easily accessible by car from the A4, midway between The Hague and Amsterdam. Inside the Holiday Inn Express hotel Amsterdam Schiphol you will find a welcoming interior, full of natural daylight and plenty of room to enjoy a drink and connect with colleagues. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast and free wireless Internet throughout the hotel! The rooms have everything you need with great bedding, walk in shower, LCD TV, coffee & tea facilities and working space.Looking for a hotel for your next city break or stopover? Downtown Amsterdam is only a short journey away from our hotel, with the famous canals, the house of Anne Frank, the Van Gogh museum, the Red Light District, but also the windmills and Keukenhof with its famous tulip fields are close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Schiphol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam-Schiphol Hotel Hoofddorp