We tend to stay here as it is close to elderly relatives and in a convenient place for 'retail therapy'. This time we had booked the culinairy arrangement and were treated to some excellent dinners served by very attentive, but friendly staff.
The breakfast is the best we have had in the many hotels visited in the Netherlands and the staff, especially the gentleman who has been there many years and switches over from one language without any effort into another, is a treasure.
The rooms are being updated bit by bit and we still had an old room. This was tired looking, but knowing that they are being renovated and they were clean, we didn't mind at all.
We hate the single duvet made of man made fibres, far too hot. Although the bed is large, being a single mattress you get bounced around by every turn your sleeping partner makes. We prefer having separate matresses covered by a single sheet. Hopefully, part of the renovation will be an upgrade of the beds.
Overall, a very pleasant experience and I would be more than happy to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will enjoy a stay in the modern and luxurious Greenpark Hotel. Its 84 Comfort rooms, 4 Suites and 8 business suites offer you modern and warm comfort. In addition to the Chiparus Restaurant, the Hotel also offers guests the Bar/lounge were you can have a snack or drink, a business centre, a laundry service, a fitness centre and its renowned room service. The hotel also has a free car park with accommodation for 3500 cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Leidschendam-Den Haag reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Leidschendam
- Hampshire Hotel Greenpark