If you need a quite place to stay for couple of nights this is a good place.
Try to book it in advance and it could be a good deal, e.g. 70E including free parking (which is a big thing for Netherlands) and free internet access. Breakfast for 15E was good, offering enough choices (not valid I would have spend there more than 5-6 days :).
Reception was a bit crowded - we had to wait for about 10 minutes to check-in, there is room only for 2 employees and by that time there was only one person at the front desk.
Rooms were clean and comfortable and very quite. I had a room with a balcony, facing the lake with a nice view. The only disadvantage is the light on the balcony that you can't turn off - luckily the room had good blinders.
Be careful to double-check the bill at the checkout - although I stated few times that my room is 204, for some reason I got the bill for 207. I was lucky they noticed the mistake and followed me to the car before I left the parking :). I hope it was just a single accident.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will enjoy a stay in the modern and luxurious Greenpark Hotel. Its 84 Comfort rooms, 4 Suites and 8 business suites offer you modern and warm comfort. In addition to the Chiparus Restaurant, the Hotel also offers guests the Bar/lounge were you can have a snack or drink, a business centre, a laundry service, a fitness centre and its renowned room service. The hotel also has a free car park with accommodation for 3500 cars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Leidschendam-Den Haag reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Leidschendam
- Hampshire Hotel Greenpark