“Good value for money” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
Colchester, UK
“Good value for money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

We stayed here in April for one night before an early morning flight the next morning.

Pros: Free wifi, very close to airport, good regular shuttle service, easy check-in and check-out.

Cons: very basic, but expected for the price, fine for one night stopover just to sleep.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
1 Thank lmsimp
RondeGraaf, Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion and for the rating you gave us. I hope you will choose again for us next time. Best regards, Inge Beek

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Eastbourne, England
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

My fiancee and I stayed here for a city break in amsterdam.
The staff are friendly and must speak about four different languages, the breakfast is plentiful and delicious to all tastes.
The room are basic and no frills, which is what we paid for, but are clean and we'll maintained as all ibis that we have stayed in.

I do have to nitpick to find fault, but here are the nitpicks, we are a couple but we're given a room with a double bed and a bunk bed above it, which my fiancee at over 6' kept hitting his head on and the rooms aren't lit too brightly.....but that's about it!
All in all we trust the ibis brand and it's consistent quality and value. Go there! ♡

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your sharing your kind and positive comments on Tripadvisor. It's very encouraging for me and my team to hear that guests had a good time in our hotel.
To reply on your last comment, all our 200 rooms are the same. All the rooms have a double bed and a one person bunk bed. We are very sorry to hear that your fiancee kept on hitting his head.

Thank you again for your kind words.
Best regards, Inge Beek
Barry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Basic hotel but clean and exactly what I needed a comfortable place to catch some zzzz's while waiting for my wife to arrive from pittsburgh so we could come back to Barry together. My only complaint would be do not rely on a wake up call.

Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Thank you very much for your review, it's good to hear you are satisfied. I understand from your comment that you didn't get your wake up call. As you know we don't have phones in the room and we come to knock on your door, the list is filled in at your presence. Normally this works well and I don't have much complaints about the wake up service. Thank you for mentioning it, I will check the procedures with my staff. Kind regards, Ron de Graaf
Warsaw, Poland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2014

As in the name – it is a budget hotel. No frills. Yet, the rooms have everything you need for a night, waiting for your plane: a clean and comfortable bed, hot water, air conditioner, shower and a toilet. The stuff is friendly and helpful. The free shuttle to the Schiphol Airport is convenient and quite frequent.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
      Location
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words and sharing this on Tripadvisor. I hope you will be our guest again next time. Kind regards, Inge
Pavia, Italia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

Litterally beside the airpost.
It is a Budget hotel: cheap and essential...almost zen cellars.
But it is what you need for a very early morning take-off.
Clean. No shampoo or other amenities in the room so bring your own or you will shower only with the basic soap on the sink.
The cost of brekfast is not worth with all that the airport offers.
There is a feee shuttle to airport toally free and very frequent.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
      Rooms
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Thank you very much for sharing your opinion, I hope other guests will have advantage of it. Maybe till next time. Kind regards, Ron de Graaf
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here during my 3 nights in Amsterdam. Nice location in a wooded area and close to the Airport with a free shuttle every 30 mins. Very convenient. Not mug around to find something to eat unless you go to the Ibis next door or take a 5 min walk to McDonald's across the road.
Free Wifi and very pleasant staff. One thing I find with Ibis budget is the lack of Hangers in the room for clothes. Please supply more Hangers !!
Shower was very weak though. But all in all a nice stay

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Darren H
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Thank you for your sharing your comments on Tripadvisor. It's very encouraging for me and my team to hear that guests had a good time in our hotel, I will pass your compliments to my team. Best regards, Ron de Graaf
Also consider these accommodations in or near Badhoevedorp
Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
citizenM Schiphol Airport
Tulip Inn Amsterdam Airport
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol
Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
Dorint Airport Hotel Amsterdam

Been to Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport? Share your experiences!