Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
$124
  • Restaurant
Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport(Badhoevedorp)
$103
$109
$106
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$160
$138
$131
  • Restaurant
Citiez Hotel Amsterdam(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$108
$91
  • Bar/Lounge
Dutch Design Hotel Artemis(Amsterdam)(Great Value!)
$137
$133
$258
$229
  • Pool
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
2,432 results
All reviewsfree shuttlethe busone nighttriple roomrooms are basicamsterdam airportvending machineshort stayplace to sleepshuttle servicean overnight staybed was comfortablean early flightyogurttoilet and showerbetween flightsschiphol
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My girlfriend and I was there for three nights in December 2013. It's very clean and very good connected with the Schiphol airport, with the free coaches every 20 minutes, or something like that.

Also there is good train connection from airport to Amsterdam Central station.

Free WiFi, helpful receptionists, quite surrounding...

Room Tip: Choose the side opposite of the hotel entrance.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience and your good rating. You're always welcome when you need a place to stay in Amsterdam. Best regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This hotel is much recommended if you intend to stay for one night only without unpack your luggage. The room is too small , the bath is so tinny and basin is located inside the room. Yes it is very clean , yes the breakfast is very good and cheap but it is so basic and isolated...its positive is its proximity to the airport and free shuttle bus from/to the airport...20 minutes by train to the city center by taking the train from the airport...not suitable for long stay...or let's say for more than 2 nights.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Eddy-CE60
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for your feedback and your recommendation for a short stay. You're always welcome if you need to stay for a short time, we have a lot of other Accor hotels in Amsterdam if you prefer another brand or location for a longer stay. I hope to see you again in one of our hotels.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I missed my flight so I ended up here. It is one of the stinkiest hotels that i have ever been to. I just couldn't sleep well and the walls are thin I heard yelling and music in the middle of the night. The only thing that was good here was the Wifi and the somewhat comfy bed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Fatima M
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I had more complaints about the noise in the night you stayed here. One way or the other my night security didn't notice this so we went to all procedures again to avoid this in the future.
The smell in the room sometimes happens because there's no water in the sewer water lock,
normally my staff solves this problem in a minute. I can understand you didn't want to come down again to tell us this and it should have been checked before guests are checked in.
I'm very sorry both of this things happened during your stay and I want to offer you my sincerest apologies.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I stayed here for a night to transit in AMS airport.

<Room>
Free Wifi, very small room...It might be difficult to open two suitcase. No hair dryer, but other parts are the same as normal Ibis hotel.

<Receptionist>
Receptionists and guests were arguing, "Get out from the hotel!" whoa I mean come on is it the way they should treat guests even though the guests are bad? I am staying here hearing the conversation and did not feel good about it.

There is one computer which is free to use. Printer as well. There is nothing around the hotel. Ibis is next door, free shuttle almost every 30 mins. It is okay because it was cheap. But nothing special.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on tripadvisor. I agree with you that my staff shouldn't argue with guests especially not visible for the other guests and I will share that in our next staff meeting. I can assure you this was an incident and not the normal way we normally communicate with a guest. Best regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

this hotel is really good for overnight. rented it for 6 hours. Staff is friendly and helpful. rooms are cosy and practical.No free toiletries, a bit poor noise isolation but thats ok.
Matress is a bit tough, I usually sleep on soft one, but because of tiring day and many flights that was the softest matress i've ever slept on :)
Breakfast available at special charge. We found it amazing there is a free shuttle bus to and from the schipol airport, unfortunatelly, it goes not according the schedule (delayed about 5-10 mins). Be awared if your flight is in early morning, ask the reception for shuttle bus schedule, because last bus leaves at 00:45 and the next one is at 5am.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. Toiletries like toothbrushes or shaving kits are available at the reception for free, I'm sorry you missed that information. I will pass your compliments to my team, I hope we will see you again in the future.
Kind regards, Ron de graaf