“good”

Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

this hotel is really good for overnight. rented it for 6 hours. Staff is friendly and helpful. rooms are cosy and practical.No free toiletries, a bit poor noise isolation but thats ok.
Matress is a bit tough, I usually sleep on soft one, but because of tiring day and many flights that was the softest matress i've ever slept on :)
Breakfast available at special charge. We found it amazing there is a free shuttle bus to and from the schipol airport, unfortunatelly, it goes not according the schedule (delayed about 5-10 mins). Be awared if your flight is in early morning, ask the reception for shuttle bus schedule, because last bus leaves at 00:45 and the next one is at 5am.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. Toiletries like toothbrushes or shaving kits are available at the reception for free, I'm sorry you missed that information. I will pass your compliments to my team, I hope we will see you again in the future.
Kind regards, Ron de graaf

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Have just stayed here, but as per the title it is a reasonable budget hotel. The rooms are very compact, but clean and well maintained, if you are looking for a reasonably priced room for a one night stay, it is ideal, (as long as you do not have too much luggage) We tried the breakfast, at 7.5 euro, there was the usual continental selection of cereals, cold ham, cheese, etc. The check in and restaurant staff were friendly and helpful. For an evening meal the Ibis hotel is across the parking lot, although this hotel is undergoing construction work at present. An added bonus of staying at the Budget! The airport bus drops off and picks up here first.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank davidecp
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. I will pass your compliments to my staff,
it will definitely motivate them. I hope you will choose again for us at your next visit. Best regards, Ron de Graaf

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed 2 quiet nights within 15 minutes of the airport. Fine place for a short stay. Modern minimalist SMALL room resembles a college dorm room, with a double bed, and a single bunk across the pillow end. You get what you pay for. The free shuttle system is fantastic. The breakfast is quite good for the money (7.50 Euro). They stored our luggage while we went into town after arriving at 8am. Don't expect a large screen tv, or much storage, and there's no closet (a couple of hangers), and there's only one chair. The bathroom layout is inventive with toilet room and shower both off the room, with the sink in the room. The neighbouring Ibis has a decent offering for meals, but there is nothing else nearby.

Room Tip: The free frequent shuttle is almost worth the price of a room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your nice review and good rating for our hotel. It's always nice to hear guests are satisfied with our product and services. I hope to welcome you back next time when you visit Amsterdam. Kind regards, Ron de Graaf

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This hotel is at a low price which you can clearly see.
Rooms are clean-ish and thats about it.
We stayed here for a couple of hours before our early morning flight would take off.
I tried to sleep but couldn't get much. Beds aren't too comfortable.
Also, since there were 3 of us staying we had to use all the beds and even make up the extra one of them ourselves. This wasnt done by any service which I think is a shame.
Hotel is overall smelly (not a dirty smell but not a fine one either).

Please note, but I was aware, that a shuttle service is NOT provided at night.

If you want a couple of hours of sleep, just like us, and be relaxed upon your arrival at the airport this is doable. If otherwise, I just cant recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for sharing your opinion on tripadvisor. I'm sorry we were not able to meet your expectations, I will take your comments to my staff meetings to see how I can improve our services.
Kind regards,
Ron de Graaf

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I visited Amsterdam for 4 days with friends and their families. Very nice hotel with also very good prices(room for two with an extra bed free). Clean and well-equipped, the room was sweet and comfortable and the hotel also offers free maps and information for the tourists. Absolutely recommended for those who travel by car or for those that want to stay there for a couple of days, next to the airport. I really enjoy staying there and i would probably visit it again next time I travel Amsterdam. :)

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Aggeliki A
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words, I'm happy to hear you are so satisfied with our hotel.
I hope indeed that you will choose again for us in the future, you're always welcome. Best regards, Ron de Graaf

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Perfect for overnight stay, while waiting for a morning flight. The rooms was very comfy and clean and it's very quiet, so you can get some quality sleep. Staff could be a little more friendly, but overall it was nice. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Teja K
RondeGraaf, General Manager at Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on tripadvisor. It's always nice to hear when guest are so satisfied like you after a stay in our hotel. I think the friendliness of the staff was an incident because most of the time I receive compliments about them. Nevertheless I will take your comment to our next staff meeting. Thank you also for the rating and I hope till next time. Kind regards, Ron de Graaf

Reviewed February 3, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Badhoevedorp
Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Dorint Airport Hotel Amsterdam
Bastion Hotel Amsterdam Airport
Best Western Amsterdam Airport Hotel
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport
#124 of 374 in Amsterdam

Been to Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport? Share your experiences!