Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport(Badhoevedorp)
2,385 results
All reviewsfree shuttlethe bustriple roomrooms are basicamsterdam airportvending machineshort stayplace to sleepshuttle servicean overnight staybed was comfortablean early flightone night stayyogurttoilet and showerbetween flightsschiphol
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Ibis Budget is a plain no frills but clean hotel. I would use again. Clean bed, clean shower, spot on at a cheap price!!!!!!!!!!! About 10 mins from city centre by taxi but far enough away to be out of the biz.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank David D
Reviewed November 7, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Small but perfectly formed rooms & free shuttle bus to & from Schiphol from where express trains go into Amsterdam. Breakfast a typical Dutch cold buffet, good value, and front desk staff very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank strattonfamily
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a budget hotel. The facilities are very basic, nothing fancy yet clean and adequate. A free shuttle is available between the hotel and Schiphol Airport - very convenient. Thank to it, I had no trouble catching a very early flight. It is a short trip to go to Amsterdam Cetraal from the airport, therefore the hotel may be good also for sightseeing in Amsterdam. I am quite satisfied with the hotel. It is recommended especially to those who have early flights to catch.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank 福岡Ek
Reviewed October 22, 2012

The manager or assitant manager by the name of inga was very rude , brutal , cruel and not humane . I had to check out at 12 (noon) and had a flight early in the morning the following day so I asked her to keep our suitcases in a room in the hotel after being there for 5 days so that we could do some more sightseeing and take it from there at at about 10 or 11 at night . I requested her the first day and she agreed but when the time came to keep our luggage she refused and wanted me to book another night . I have been twice to Ibis budget in Scotland and there was no problem in keeping our suitcases un the lockroom for some hours . Luckily I found a 5 star hotel and they agreed to keep our luggage without any problem . It was a very horrible experience as her behavior too was very low . I would never go to this hotel in Amsterdam any more and I would rather pay more and get good respect and service.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family