New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Badhoevedorp
GreenLeadersGold level
Bradford UK
“Good transport link to airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Good hotel. Good connection to and from the airport by free shuttle. Shuttles start very early in the morning which was just what we needed for our flight. Large hotel. Good room, clean, nice design. Very handy and not too expensive. I need two more stays like this in the next few months due to travelling. I will be making this hotel top of my list!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear guest,

Thanks for your review. I’m glad you have a good stay with us. See you on your next trip. Kind regards

Kimberly Peters
Sales Coordinator

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Roseville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

Can not say anything bad about this hotel. Price was good, clean room and a great breakfast. The staff was excellent with great customer service which means a lot to us. Next trip back to Amsterdam we will defiantly stay at this hotel on our last night in Holland with shuttle to Schipol so nice to have.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Delia P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, March 23, 2016
Dear essacramento,

Thank you very much for the five-star rate!
It is good to read that you enjoyed your stay and that you liked the price, the room and enjoyed the breakfast. Furthermore, I am thankful to read that you were satisfied with our guest service by the hotel staff.

I am looking forward to may welcome you soon again in ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport.

Willemstad, Curacao
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had a reservaion at Ibis Airport for a stay on January 30th but when I arrived I was told that there is no room for me, since the hotel was overbooked and that they have to transfer me to Ibis Budget. My room was even paid for in advance, so under any circumstance they should have rented out my room.
I was then transfered to Ibis budget which offcourse was ver very bad, poor poor quality.
I had no other option since it was 1:30 am and I had to wake up at 6 am to go to the airport. I paid also more then the value of Ibis budget and look forward for an refund on my payment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Kimberly P, Director of Sales at Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Dear geust,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the experience of your guests at the ibis Amsterdam Airport.
First of all please let me express my sincere apologies for the fact that some of your guests were booked to another hotel, due to our overbooking.

At ibis, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore I can assure you and your guests that we never allow an overbooking situation as experienced last week. However due to a technical failure in our booking system we sold more rooms than our official capacity. I completely agree with you that due to a rather hectic situation at the reception caused by many stranded flight guests of Schiphol, we did not book out the last made reservations, but the guests that arrived the latest at the hotel.

Please feel free to contact me on H0649-SL@accor.com to discuss this further and to find a solution.

Bonnybank
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Overall excellent place to stay.
Would highly recommend to anybody
Who needs to stay close to the airport.
Everything is there that the traveller needs, and the service is excellent with the staff going out of there way to help you with any matter.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear paulbonnybank,

Thank you for the review and five-star rate!
I am glad to read that you had an excellent stay in our hotel and that you recommend us to other travelers!
Furthermore it is very good to read that you liked our service, we always try to do something extra for our guests!

I hope to may welcome you again in ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Clean, conveniently located, comfy bed.

However, would be nice if they have higher shuttle frequency to the airport as the shuttle bus was really a squeeze to get into.

Staffs were very polite and helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear Rinaldi W,

Thank you for your review!
I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay here.
We are still improving our shuttle service at the moment and more buses are added!

I hope to may welcome you soon again in ibis.

Consett, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Have used this hotel many times, never had a problem but recent stay they were busy and it was nearly impossioble to get something to eat in any of their 4 restaurants, the staff were very apologetic but it was clear there werent enough of them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Badhoevedorp
Ibis Budget Amsterdam Airport
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,935 reviews
NH Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Van der Valk Hotel Schiphol
Dorint Airport Hotel Amsterdam

Been to Hotel Ibis Schiphol Amsterdam Airport? Share your experiences!