“Great Italian restaurant”
Review of Trattoria la Bocca

Trattoria la Bocca
Reserve with
Trattoria la Bocca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 19 Restaurants in Badhoevedorp
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: In our Trattoria we welcome you with Italian hospitality. We import our own products from Italy like buffalo mozzarella, salami, speck, pasta's and olive oil. We are open daily for lunch and dinner and we have a lovely terrace in the summer. Come and enjoy!
Reviewed October 4, 2013

A really cool place with great atmosphere close to the Novotel Airport Hotel. The staff is super friendly and the food is pretty awesome. Go for pizza or ravioli. Perfect for dinner if you want to get out of the hotel but don't have enough time to get to the city center. Prices start from 10 EUR for a basic pizza up to app 25 for some sea food.

1  Thank Asia O

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I just happened to be for work in this town and asked colleagues where I can dine, they recommended this small Italian place at the end of the street.. And there I was. The staff was absolutely friendly, great service! Nicely decorated, though here and there a little bit worn out - a small cut from a knife on the bench and things like that... The food - simply delicious... I had the bruschetta and the grilled tuna. I wish they had in Holland sun ripened tomatoes, then the food would have had that special touch of sunshine... Well, instead they used cherry tomatoes, still tasted great, but.... Too bad I don't live in the neighborhood, otherwise I would have been a regular guest.

rene s, Eigenaar at Trattoria la Bocca, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to write your positive experiences. Too bad you did not taste the sun in the tomatoes...as we do import also most of our fresh ingredients from Italy! We will share your compliments with our (Italian) staff. A presto!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Discovered this absolutely wonderful Italian Trattoria while staying at a nearby hotel (Novotel Airport). Tired of the hotel food, I headed out the door and within 100 meters, saw this place and stopped in. Great patio, filled with guests. Nice, but small indoor dining area. Very clean, staff is super friendly. It is obvious this is a favorite of the locals. The menu covers the usual Italian Trattoria favorites. Although I did not have the pizza, they looked and smelled wonderful. I sat near the bar where you can observe the pizzas being made. They are quite adequate in size. Instead I chose the mussels and clams in white wine sauce the first night and the second night, I chose the Insalata Caprese. Both were excellent. They have a solid Italian Wine List as well as beer and some liquors. Some would say it is a little pricey, but I think it falls right in line with other restaurants in the area. If I had a layover at Schipol, I would catch the Novotel Hotel shuttle and enjoy a meal at this restaurant. And if you are staying at the Novotel Airport, well, lucky you, as they serve both lunch and dinner! Bon appetito!

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to write your positive experiences. We are happy you found us ;-)
It is nice that you took time to share your experiences with other travelers. The Accor group hotelshuttle to the Novotel is free of charge and can be used also for our guests. (runs 2-3 times per hour) It is a 2 minute walk to our Trattoria La Bocca (and our Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport)

We will share your compliments with our (Italian) staff, grazie mille, A presto!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The food was great and the service was outstanding. I ordered the Frutti del mare and it was the the best. This is my standard that I now compare other similar dishes. I will definitely go back the next time I am at Schipol.

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to write your positive experiences. It is nice that you took time to share your experiences with other travelers. The Accor group hotelshuttle to the Novotel is free of charge and can be used also for our guests. (runs 2-3 times per hour, from Schiphol airport or from the Ibis hotel) It is a 2 minute walk to our Trattoria La Bocca (and our Hotel Herbergh Amsterdam Airport)

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Very nice terrace with efficient service and nice Pizza's. Had dinner here whilst staying over at the 'Herbergh Hotel' and were not disappointed. Make sure to make a reservation though when the weather is nice as it can get quite full.

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to write your positive experiences. It is nice that you took time to share your experiences with other travelers. We find it very nice to read that you stayed in our hotel and took time to have dinner in our Trattoria La Bocca. We always make sure there is a table for our hotelguests (with preference) but is can be quit busy so it always to recommend reservations!