See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

Perfect for texting and messaging, but if you need internet to work in the evening it is useless.

Connection stops in downloading so often that I had to quit and desktop remote connection is impossible...

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2016

To end a perfect sunny weekday we took our cabrio for a ride and ended up at this place for a nice dinner at the seaside. Small tables on the terrace, but with a nice view and a good meal. Plus they served my favorite sunny day fruitbeer "liefmans fruitesse"
For starters my hubby had the salmon and we shared the breaddish I ordered since it was so big. For the maincourse my hubby enjoyed the liver and I had a nice steak.
A great way to start your weekend.

Room Tip: We only enjoyed our dinner here
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Very nice hotel close to the beach in Noordwijk. My room was comfy, clean with the nice view of the beach and sea. The property has already some age but staff takes care about it. As it was really hot the days of my stay I missed air condition. There was a fan in the room but it helps just a bit. When you are a hotel guest they give you 10% discount for the meals in the hotel restaurant. I recomend to other travelers.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with the balcony
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2016

We used this place two times already for a strategy meeting and stayed there for 4 days this time. The hotel is a bit outdated (as nearly every hotel in Noordwijk). The seaview rooms are really nice, especially when the sun is going down in the evening. The restaurant is also very good. It's a good place compared to the hotels around, I just limit it to 3 stars as the Noordwijk hotel standard is not very high in general.

Room Tip: Nice sea-view rooms
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2016

This hotel is modest compared to the others down the Wilhelminaboulevard, but we liked the beautiful view windows, the little balcony with comfortable chairs, the fluffy comforter, the tidy housekeepers, the very friendly breakast waitstaff, and the ample breakfast. The reception staff helped us find bus schedules and bike shops, and they stored our bikes in a locked room each night.

The rooms are not terribly stylish, but each has a mini fridge, a comfortable desk and good reading light. The shower/tub is a little awkward, but there is also a sauna on the lower level which worked well. The hotel's cafe/bar down on the beach is a beautiful place for an evening glass of wine.

Room Tip: Better views above Floor Two.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple