“Homely food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Homely food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Ms Chaw Hu and her mother and Mr Teo are just like family members treating customers with homely care.

I wouldn't miss visiting when ever I am in Noordwijk.

Simple, my vegetarian food is always available.

Enjoy.

Athens, Greece
“Nice chinese restaurant with a good variety of dishes”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I especially liked the 'asian tapas', which are small plates of chinese specialties, at a given price you can order as much as you like. I did not like the sushi, it was probably bought from a supermarket.

Visited September 2012
Goldau, Switzerland
“De Gouden Muur, Chinese Wok Restaurant”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

It is unbelievable. We came back after a ten years absence from Noordwijk, went to the Gouden Muur and people remembered us! Thank you all for it, this was coming home!
If this is possible, the quality of the food was even better than before. We especially recommend the wok which is really delicious. We realized that many residents go there which is the best sign.
We warmly recommend this restaurant to all visitors of Noordwijk aan Zee who like Chinese food.
pore

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank pore
Pasadena, CA
“Okay Chinese Food”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

In Holland, most Chinese restaurants are really Indo-chinese. This is the case with the Golden Muur, which also features Thai dishes. I had wanted to try the buffet but it was past 9:00 p.m. and the buffet was closed. I had a beef in curry sauce that was certainly okay, along with a spring roll (the spring rolls are gigantic). Service was generally good and very attentive. At one point I asked for hot Chinese mustard for the spring roll but the waitress kept bringing me hot chili sauce. I put it down to language differences and the different styles of Chinese food you get in different countries. All in all, an okay dinner.

Visited November 2011