The place of the hotel is nearly the beach (only 100 m away) and if you want to be very close to the beach this is the perfect place. It has its own parking place and this could be of benefit, because all parking place all around the hotel are full in the peak time. Hotel is an old hotel, but it is charming and we got a nice feeling during our evenings and mornings. All hotel is non-smoking hotel.
Rooms were nices and large enough for our feeling of freedom. Bathroom is quit new and all furnitures are also new. On the floor you have carpet. Beds are soft. If you have luck and if you ask for a corner room with a view to the sea you could have realy nice view through both windows. You cannot see people on the beach, but you could still have a sea view.
We liked very much free and fast WiFi.
Personel were very nice and helpful. One person was sick and they help us to manage easire her sickness without additional charging.
Breakfast is not bad, but could be really in some way better. It offered tea and coffe, cheese and salami, marmelade and butter and few types of bread. I missed fresh fruit and at least some hot small food.
Some questionable things were for us:
- no elevator (lift) at the time of arriving - they have very steep, old traditional stairs which are a little bit difficult for old persons
- additional charge for parking
- additional charge for credit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
- additional charge for towels
- problems with ventilation of bathrooms
- TV is directly above the room table in some rooms (be aware of your heads!)
All in all it was a nice stay for us.