“All OK!”

Ranked #3 of 12 Noordwijk B&B and Inns
Düsseldorf
“All OK!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My son and me we spent a night in Noordwijk at Zorn Hotel Duinlust.
The room and the toilet of our room were small and a bit dated, but everything was very clean and ordered. At the reception the people are very friendly and speak perfect English. The breakfast was OK too, good choice of different and tasty meals. Only ten minutes from the beach and free parking area near the hotel are a plus.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank efred_D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My daughter and son in law brought me here and I love it!! Very Clean, People here a very nice and they speak english better than me! I fell like I'm in an other country, rather than in one of those big change hotels that are all the same!! One of the best part of traveling is getting to see different things and places.

Room Tip: I'm in a single which is small, If you like or need more space you'll need to book a double...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank Din01956
Budapest
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We visited The Netherlands for the first time, and wanted to stay close to the famous cities (Den Haag, Amsterdam, Leiden, Delft, Haarlem, etc.), but did not in any of these crowded places. Hence I have found this small but nice town I never heard before.

Fortunately I've found this hotel, and I liked it very much from the site that allowed to reserve the room.

It was easy to find upon arrival, yet close to the beach and the shops. It had parking places for us, it was an important point.

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, provided us good hints what to visit, where to eat. They even gave us the possibility to choose one of two rooms.

The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good and enough, there were a variety of foods (sausages, cheese, cereals, milk, coffee, sunny-side-up,. etc.)

There was a great collection of magazines in the hall.

I can offer this hotel to everybody, friendly staff, excellent location, good service.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple