“Nice restaurant & good food”
Review of Cote D'Azur - CLOSED

Cote D'Azur
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012

The restaurant is decorated mainly in black & white and setting is nice. We ordered Angus rib eye & beef fillet and both were perfectly cooked. Portions were generous. I would recommend.

1  Thank Lisa_C_Malta

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Been there for the first time, we were hosted by very friendly staff and especially Doriette who made our stay impeccably pleasureable. The food is cooked with the love and experience needed. The appetizers although a few selections are enough to start your appetite to eat... The pizza is just as it should be neither thin nor thick and the fillings are superb to say the least. I had grilled steak and i must say that it took a bit long to arrive on my table but it was the wait because it was cooked to the optimal standard. The wine was great as well and a big selection and the waiters are always nearby ready to help. All in all thumbs up to this restaurant. In my list of the best and am eagearly to return.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Their pizza must be one of the best on the island. In one of my other reviews I went into the detail of what I consider necessary (or rather mandatory) to serve the perfect pizza. Well at Cote d' Azur all credentials come together with the result being aTrue Napolitan Pizza baked to perfection. Thumbs up to their pizzaiolo (rigorously from Naples), shame I cannot recall his name.

Selection of other dishes served at this restaurant is quite decent and includes salads, pasta,poultry, meats and fresh fish. Portions are extraordinarily large and abundant. All dishes are genuinely prepared and freshly cooked every time.

Perhaps this fact alone contributes to what I (and many others) consider to be the major flaw of this restaurant; a painfully slow service - which is a real pity. On several occasions I have verbally brought this matter to the attention of the staff and management but still they seem to never address the issue. I wouldn't be lying if I say we had to wait for a full 70 minutes to be served a pizza, a grilled steak and a portion of chicken nuggets for the kids. And the place on this occasion wasn't that full either.

I mean the place has so much potential to do better, in order to offer its patrons a great dining experience that this recurrent long waiting time is truly a shame. I'd like to rate this place at a higher level even because food is really tasty and genuine, but ultimately the long waiting time spoils the day!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I must say despite the lack of service which can easily be improved, the Pizza is fantastic and well worth the wait. We never had any of the other dishes except for a plain sauce pasta which was also good so I cannot comment but when I am in a mood for a great Pizza Cote D'Azur is the place I go to.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went to this restaurant on three occasions. I must say that the quality of the food is good. I had pizza and meat dishes which were of good quality and the portions were quite reasonably sized. Lacking a bit is the service which, although the waiters and the patron are quite friendly, it is on the slow side. Also the decor can be improved as some columns need repainting and unused electrical sockets covered. Settling these simple matters would surely improve the rating of an other wise good and reasonably proced eating place.