“Everything taste good😊”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Every time I dine at this place with family and friends I enjoy the genuine cuisine. We love the pasta...my favourite is penne with shrimps salmon and caviar! The fresh Fish is always very tasty! The service is also excellent but Simon the chef is the best! We have been dining at Ximo for quite a number of years!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife and i had Brunch at Ximo, we had a fine meal and there was lots of it we will be going back there in 2015 and its worth just going for Brunch Cheers .

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Been going to Ximo for many years. Fish always cooked to perfection by Simon. Try pasta vongole or with Simon's simple cherry tomato sauce. Excellent service and good value.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Terrific food.

The first time, I ordered lasagne - and it was better than I was expecting - in fact, better than you would reasonably expect a lasagne needed to be! Tasty meat and lovely sauce.

The second time I ordered pasta with salmon and spinach - and again, it was better than you would expect it needed to be.

Complements to the chef! All in all, highly recommended.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Best Spaghetti Vongole I ever had and nothing can match it now! Done to perfection and the seabass that my hubby had was also delicious.
Simon (the chef) and Renata who served us were both really welcoming, friendly and service is superb.
Will definitely return for more.
Caroline & Gerard