All reviews swimming pool stayed here every morning train station kitchenette paris
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2019

I understand the value for money and the cost of Paris and the 3 stars and whatever. But I would not return to this hotel.
I went to another one in La Defense which is pretty good, because it is probably brand new.
This one really need some refurbishment.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Simply amazing! Beautiful neighbourhood, great staff, clean, cosy, nice swimming pool, safe...apartment is fully equipped, clean bathroom, kitchen...everything +10. We were here for seven days and we couldn't imagine better place for great price. Recommended for everyone.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Domagoj B
Reviewed August 24, 2018

I loved this place.
1. Location was far from airport but near to metro station line 13,i think by walk 8-10 minute.
2. Room was spacious with kitchen, big balcony, clean washroom there is no ac in room so if you are going in summer may be u will not like it. I was there in august 7-10. We haven't spent a lot in room so it was ok in 34 degree temp.
3. Staff was very helpful & caring to child also.
4. Breakfast was 9euro/person and I will say it was good 3.5/5. I tried every morning I stayed here.
5. Kitchen was very good to prepare food as I was travelling with baby so it was +point for me.
6. They have swimming pool but odd timing from 9:00am to 9:30 evening, and you will be out most time. I haven't used it so no any comment.
7. They will provide you with baby stroller if you don't have , but they have only one.
Keep it up your good service.

Room tip: Rooms doesn't have AC so may be you will suffer in summer.
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2017

We have two Pharmacy behind us,supermarket,boulangerie,three bus stations,metro and we fill safety in our room .the team of the adagio was very helpful and the service was great when we told them about anything they do immediately.

Date of stay: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank 705nivinea
Reviewed October 18, 2017

TThe hotel is on a good level, clean, quiet, well-equipped, convenient location, near metro, supermarket, pharmacy and restaurants. The room is spacious with a small balcony. To metro took about 7 minutes to walk. I certainly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2017