1,030 results
All reviews minutes walking away exhibition centre smoking room nice hotel complimentary bottle eiffel tower tour group the nearest subway station lobby area rooms are very basic cdg airport paris fairs exposition supermarket bust nook
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2019

We spent 02 nights there when visiting Paris.
The hotel was quite old, the room is small but still acceptable.
The restaurant was very crowded during breakfast time, we must wait a long time to take an empty table for seating.
I thought the price is quite high as compared to the service and facilities.

P/s: Be careful! Look after your suitcases upon checking in or out!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
PhMarchand, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us.
I'am happy to inform you that we'll begin a renovation program in April.
I hope to welcome you again in our hotel.
I'am so sorry about your feeling during the breakfast and will share your comment with our Food&beverage manager please apologize us.

Best regards,

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at that Hotel during SIAL exhibition. I was disappointed because of the staff behavior. No one shows eagerness to speak English at all. Not helpful. The bathroom and shower section was not satisfying. I was waiting for a taxi almost one hour in front of the hotel and staff didn’t care too much when I asked about the taxi. I had very pleasant experience with Mercure hotels but this is not one of them.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
marchandp2016, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.
I am sorry for your impression regarding the staff and I will share your bad experience with the team.
However I hope you will give us a second chance to try to satisfy you for your next stay in Paris area.
Kind Regards.

Reviewed December 23, 2018

Nice hotel for business in that area. Quite far from main destinations for tourists. Close to Eiffel Tower. Nice rooms and comfy beds. Close to Versailles. Bit confusing as there are 3 Mercure hotels in the area. Make sure you know the address you hare going to.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
PhMarchand, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comment.

I understand that our situation has not been completely practical for you.

I’m happy to read that you enjoyed the hotel’s services.

Best regards

Philippe Marchand

Reviewed November 21, 2018

Great hotel to visit the exposition. Walking distance to the location of the Expo.
Room are good (shower small and low if you are long person) and clean.
Staff is friendly and quick. To be a member of the loyalty program makes a difference (Fast check in etc).

Room tip: Ask for room with view outside and not to the inside part of the hotel!
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
PhMarchand, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Porte de Versailles Expo, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comment.
Your satisfacation will be shared with the team.
Waiting to welcome you for your next stay to Paris aera.
Kind Regards

Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

During our stay at the hotel we had some bad experiences.
The benefits of the room were very poor
No sleepers ,we had to pay for them
No glasses for drinking water they had some bad quality plastic ones
No amenities only a bottle with gel suitable for both uses
We felt as we were in a Two stars hotel with 5 stars prices!
Front desk services ,very poor and unwilling to serve !
The breakfast was good but the replacement of the food wasn’t existed !
The only good place was the lobby and the service at the restaurant !
It is pity such a hotel to have so bad service !

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments.
I am the new Manager of this hotel (since november the 1st) and I apologize for the problems you met.
The hotel will start a refurbishment program from April 2019, and I hope will be able to welcome you in better conditions for your next stay to Paris aera.
Kind regards.