“nice place”

Hotel Studios Phenicio
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Vanves
Reviewed September 4, 2013

we have spent several days in Phénicio, this is a real nice place to stay, friendly receptionist, fully equipped with household appliances, convenient location only takes 10 minutes to metro station. however rooms are spreading over malakoff area made me difficult to locate the mine and small for a couple to live though.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fanlin G

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice place in quiet neighbourhood. Comfortable bed, all household appliances works well, including washing machine. Near the apartment there are lots of small cheap ethnical restaurants, two pizzerias and supermarket right in house. It's not far from metro station and it takes about 15 minutes to get to the centre of Paris (Champs Elysee).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2013

- Booked and paid in advance for two rooms - only one room reserved
- Parking place: forgotten
- Extremely dirty
- Mattresses with plastic wrap
- Could here whisper people in the rooms next door
- Not heated although it was snowing

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank R T
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place is shocking, turned up at 7.30pm after an exhausting day at a exhibition, from the details that were sent, this place was 15mins walk, they are joking, took me 40mins !

Checked in at reception to be told my room was down the road about 4 streets down, finally found place, got the shock of my life, 85€ for a night, you must be kidding, this place is easily the worst place I have ever stopped, 3 flights of stairs and hair in the bed from previous occupant !

There wasn't anything I liked about this hole, apart from company paid the bill, need I go on ?

Don't do it, trust me, I don't know why I even put a rating, maybe reception staff pleasant, that's the only reason.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Pabloisno1
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Well, I thought this was a great place and booked it three months in advance online. They had trouble with my card, so I used a different one and it worked. Then, I emailed them to confirm and book a parking place too. They said sure but my card wasn't working. Ok, so I confirmed my card and they said it was all ok. Then a week before I get an email saying my room was cancelled because my card wasn't working. So, I call them. The womans says 'oh yeah, but its ok we have a place for you'. So, we show up after driving 8 hrs to Paris and they have NO room for us. I was beyond mad. The people behind the desk didn't care and I was too mad to even fight them. So we had to drive around Paris until 10pm looking for a room. Book at your own risk.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Tia J
Reviewed October 15, 2012

it wasn't a bad thing. It is actually an apartment. There are people that live here fulltime and they rent out the vacant rooms as hotel stays.
Good: Private. Nice neighborhood. In room washer. Private bathroom. Few blocks walk to subway.
Bad: Stairs. Lots of tiny, spiral stairs. Not good for people that have trouble with mobility. Only internet is 3 blocks away at office. Yeah, office is 3 blocks away.
Picture on here is very accurate.
It was our first time in Paris and I liked we weren't right in the city. There is a great italian place between location and subway. Great to stop in and grab dinner to take back to room after exhausting day.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The rooms are nothing like the ones in the photos or at lest the room we got. It was a lot of money and we wanted to upgrade a bit from hostels. Well most the true hostels we have stayed at where cheaper and better then this "hotel". Dirty rooms, small rooms, and this "kitchen" doesn't exist. If you put a microwave in a room it doesn't make it a kitchen.

Room Tip: Just don't go to this hotel thats my tip. You can spend the same amount of the money at better h...