Hotel Arc Paris Porte D'Orleans
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$72
  • Restaurant
Comfort Hotel Sixteen Paris Montrouge(Montrouge)(Great Value!)
$95
ibis Budget
All reviewsmetroelevatorbutterminssink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This is a cozy small branded hotel offering breakfast and nearby square with Supermarket of Carrefour (well stocked open on Sundays) and a dozen of restaurants / outlets kebab etc.The service of hotel is good with decent breakfast room. Metro is a bit away though extension of line 4 will bring the hotel closer to metro.Well located to exit Paris by car or to pickup someone.Rates are decent compared to downtown.Bath-tub was there.I didn't see a Fan/split AC though as it was almost 27'C in Paris (few afternoon hours) and one may need it. I do not recommend for handicap people as elevator opens a 5 step down at each floor as building is old.

Room Tip: facing road or sideways of hotel - school ground..and some trees
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Pros:
1. Nice friendly English spoken stuffs
2. Only 5 mins from Metro line 4
3. Not an expensive one...I would rather say it is in the cheaper side
Cons:
1. My room was very warm...there was no AC/Fan
2. Expected a little better menu during the buffet breakfast

In spite of all those cons, I would always recommend people to stay there. If you are a tourist and want to spend only nights then you don't need anything else.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RaA_DE
Reviewed May 15, 2012

The room is ok but bed and bed sheet very dirty. Service not good enough.
Misunderstand between easytobook & hotel.easytobook give me breakfast but hotel told me not include and charge me 40€ but I'm show my booking include breakfast then they give me free breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NAAKE S
Reviewed February 8, 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Non French speaking travellers beware! Technically this hotel is just outside Paris, though you won't notice it. But we spent a terrible time locating the hotel. It is about 12 minutes walk from the underground but we survived pulling heavy luggage. That was stupid of me. The boy selling Libara Sim at Gallieni bus station helped me out of the way and I am really grateful to him. But he gave me one wrong info. He said taxi would cost above 250 euros (in fact about 50 euros). I thought ok then let's take the tube. But Paris tubes are notorious because escalators are fewer in number than in London, which we had just visited. Had to pull our luggage up the stairs. Again stupid, because I didn't check if lifts were there. Now about the hotel.

Ok hotel, though the rooms are somewhat small. My legs would stick out of the bed. The electric kettle in the room was a nice idea for this budget. But the real problem was the lift which are available at half floors. So you must pull luggage half the floor up and down. The staff made up for all the shortcomings. They were nice and helpful. Free breakfast is nothing to write home about. Take care to arrive in time as some items may not be served. I missed milk, for example.

Room Tip: You may opt for this if you dont mind the small distance
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family