Our first impression of the hotel was fine - clean and modern. The room was small but clean. Bathroom had a good shower. Service was good. The only issue for us was the fact that they don't turn on the centralised AC until July. It wasn't that hot when we were there so we could just open the window. However if you have a room with no open window it would be awful. Location was also miles away but again you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte D Italie hotel is near the centre of Paris, close to line B of the RER regional train network and has immediate access to the A6 motorway and Orly Airport (8 km). A few steps from trams and with a direct route to the Porte De Versailles Exhibition Centre (20 minutes). Book one of our 283 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our 8 meeting rooms, restaurant, 24 hour bar and undercover pay parking. Nearby Montsouris and Kellerman parks are ideal for jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Paris Porte D'Italie Val-De-Marne/Gentilly, France