You don't go to Paris to stay in hotels so for somewhere to sleep that is near public transport this works. Very small room. Nice restaurants nearby which seemed frequented by local business people. Close to the metro and far out either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte D Italie hotel is near the centre of Paris, close to line B of the RER regional train network and has immediate access to the A6 motorway and Orly Airport (8 km). A few steps from trams and with a direct route to the Porte De Versailles Exhibition Centre (20 minutes). Book one of our 283 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our 8 meeting rooms, restaurant, 24 hour bar and undercover pay parking. Nearby Montsouris and Kellerman parks are ideal for jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Paris Porte D'Italie Val-De-Marne/Gentilly, France