We have booked 2 rooms and we were promised having 1 double room and the other room will have 1 double bed and 1 single bed. Upon arrival, we were allocated 2 double rooms. We asked to change one of the double rooms to a room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed as promised. We were assigned a room with 2 single beds. We went to the counter and asked for the promised room. Eventually we got the room but we had spent nearly an hour to sort out the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris Porte D Italie hotel is near the centre of Paris, close to line B of the RER regional train network and has immediate access to the A6 motorway and Orly Airport (8 km). A few steps from trams and with a direct route to the Porte De Versailles Exhibition Centre (20 minutes). Book one of our 283 airconditioned rooms with WiFi Internet and make use of our 8 meeting rooms, restaurant, 24 hour bar and undercover pay parking. Nearby Montsouris and Kellerman parks are ideal for jogging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Paris Porte d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Porte d`Italie Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Hotel Gentilly
- Ibis Paris Porte D'Italie Val-De-Marne/Gentilly, France